“Average hotel but value for money.”

Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross
Ranked #25 of 38 Hotels in Norcross
Reviewed 25 March 2013

I would say, overall a very average experience. My requirement was to get a fully equipped kitchen in the room and within $50. I paid $43. I got what is expected in that price. Not more than that.

Positive - Money saver. Its rare to find a two double bed room with a kitchen within 20 Miles of Atlanta in that price.

Negatives - Entry to the room is from the road and not through the lobby. This is not the best feel of security. Rooms are old with old appliances. Not specious.
The front desk guy didn't know how to smile. But his service was ok, he called in to check if everything is working fine. :)

My suggestion is, you can choose this hotel only if you need a studio room (basically a kitchen) and you dont want to spend much.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so disappointed that our guest service representative failed at making you feel welcomed. Please accept my apology. In response to your feedback, I am working diligently with my team to assure this will not happen again. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate your feedback . If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at HTN@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

Was there 3 days and went ok. Found the bed was too hard for me but, the room was clean and everything worked. You have to stay there over a week to get room service and I didn't know this before I booked my stay and people should keep that in mind. it is what it is, a no thrills hotel that has a kitchen to allow you to cook your own meals.

Room Tip: Nice priced Safe clean rooms If it weren't for the train coming through every few hours then...
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our clean rooms and location. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 14 February 2013

This was my first time in Atlanta. I'm really glad I found this hotel. Everyone is really nice, they help you with everything. The location is really good, it is really near a bus stop that takes you to the Marta Station so I didnt need to take my car into the city. The rooms are spaceous, they have everything you need for a long stay (Kitchen, Kitchen utensils, iron).
The only thing I would improve are the TV's. Too old and the signal wasn't very good for some channels.
I recommend this place for anyone who needs a not so expensive place with really good amenities.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2013

I appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review. It's great to hear that everyone was nice and helpful. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Tonya always has a smile no matter how bad my day has been. I have been staying at this hotel for 3 years. She goes out of her way to make sure hotel living is enjoyable.Tonya and the rest of the staff strive for quality service and to make your stay is GREAT! If you are ever in Norcross and need a great place to stay check it out!

Brent K.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our hotel management and staff offers great service. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us

Reviewed 1 February 2013

I have stayed at this location for over a year and have always been impressed by the quality rooms and staff. The staff goes the extra mile to make sute you are always happy. The manager, Tanya, has her mind on top quality service and accomodations at all times and goes the extra mile for all her guests.

If you are going to be staying in the area you should check this hotel out. You will leave satisfied.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you feel that our rooms are top quality. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to continue to serve you as long as you need to stay with us.

Reviewed 31 January 2013

Through my entire stay here all the staff members have been very good and hospitable. However the cable system is the only thing i am disappointed in as it goes out frequently. I have been a guest here since june of 2000.

Room Tip: Always stay in the A building.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank John E

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the entire staff was hospitable. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 30 January 2013

I love this hotel. Everyone is so helpful they make you feel right at home. The hotel is so close to everything parks, grocery stores, gas station, fast food, etc. My experience here has been so much better than expected thanks to Tanya, Pop, and the rest of the staff here.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank dana129
mgrmaf, Manager at Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you love the hotel, and you feel right at home. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norcross
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Jimmy Carter Blvd.
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Peachtree Corners
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawrenceville
Crossland Studios Atlanta - Lawr...
#10 of 11 in Lawrenceville
Rodeway Inn Norcross
Rodeway Inn Norcross
#20 of 38 in Norcross
Home Towne Studios - Chamblee
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Norcross

Been to Crossland Studios Atlanta - Norcross? Share your experiences!