Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/I-85
US$107
US$130
US$124
Very Good 4/5
Brick Lodge Atlanta/Norcross(Norcross)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$113
US$122
US$116
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscracker barrelcounter topthin wallsconvenient locationbusiness triphotel propertywasher and dryerroom was cleanpull out couchfront desk staffadjoining roomsjimmy carter blvdgreat roomice machinewonderful stayparking lotnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Front desk is very friendly. Room is clean and old fashioned. In-room TV is old style CRT.

We stayed in room 107 for one night. The AC is very loud. Every time when it was on, we woke up. It's the middle of the night and no one feels like moving to another room, we turned off the AC and managed to sleep for a couple of hours. Make sure to check your AC noise level before you sleep.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I usually stay at a Courtyard almost any chance I get. My partner arrived about 3 hours before I did and took a nap in the room. Woke up and called to say he was covered in red bumps. He had management come up to the room (who was overly apologetic and very nice about the situation) did in fact find multiple bedbugs on the top sheets. The maintenance person who also came in, used his finger to press on one of the bugs and it popped like a tick, blood popped over the sheets. The manager offered not to charge us and moved us to another room. When I arrived I explained my dismay to the overall attitude about staying even in the same hotel as bedbugs, and they did make every effort available to find us another hotel. The down side to this experience was that during my drive while my partner was dealing with the issue at hand with the manager (again who was exceptional) I called the Marriott number to see about getting another room some place else and they seemed like they could care less as to my experience. They patched me to over to 2 different transfers to customer care specialists whom I feel need more training in customer care. Now be it im not a "gold" member but i am a high numbered "sliver" member and I felt like I was being treated as it was my fault and I was causing the problem.
I can not say anything bad about the Management or staff of the Courtyard, but the hotel itself obviously has issues with bedbugs and the Marriott Corporate "customer care" people could care less.
Maybe its time to see how well Hilton likes my money at 30 room nights a year.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Uniquengay71
Ivan S, General Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your comment regarding your experience at the Courtyard Norcross/I-85 and again please accept my personal apology for the inconvenience you experienced. I highly appreciate your feedback regarding our hotel's customer service and would like to assure you that the entire staff at Courtyard Norcross/I-85 strives to satisfy our guest's needs.

After receiving your complaint we immediately contacted a professional pest control service company to service the room your partner stayed and treat the hotel.

I really appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you again so we will have another chance to ensure you about the quality of our service.

Ivan Sidorjak

Reviewed 8 October 2012

My family and I decided to go to the Netherworld Haunted House on a Friday night. We knew it would be late when we finished up so we decided to stay at the Courtyard. It was a late check in but Gwen was very nice and ready to make sure all was well for us. She even made sure my one night stay earned me some reward points on my Marriott rewards card. The room was large and clean, perfect for what we needed. We got a great rate through the Netherworld website, but I understand that you can get the same rate over the phone if you mention the haunted house: $62.00. We also wanted to check out Oakland cemetery the next morning and it was just a short 10min drive away. There are plenty of restaurants on this same exit. Great stay and fun Haunted House.

Room Tip: If it is during the months of Oct. and Nov. ask about the Netherworld rate, or book through the haunted house web site.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank bargin gal
Reviewed 25 September 2012

Since my husband and I will be in Norcross at the end of October we wanted to book a room at the Marriott ( one of our favorite chains) I called on Sept 25th @ 9:30 pm, the phone was answered and I was put on hold, after holding for almost 10 minutes I finally hung up.After a few minutes I called back and the same young lady answered the phone, I explained I was the person wanting to book a room that she left on hold for ten minutes,Katari then says Oh well, what can I do for you? I expressed my concern over customer care, but she really did not seem to care. It's too bad cause we really were looking forward to staying here.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank sharonw32643
Ivan S, Manager at Courtyard Atlanta Norcross/I-85, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for considering a stay with us at Courtyard Norcross/I-85. Your comment is very important to us and will help us in improving our service. Please accept my apology for the inconvenience you experienced while attempting to make a reservation. I absolutely understand your frustration for being placed on hold and not having your call responded to in an appropriate manner. I would like to assure you that I took all necessary actions to prevent similar situations from occurring again.

Thank you again for taking your valuable time and providing us with feed back. I really appreciate it, and I look forward to seeing you here at Courtyard Norcross/I-85 so we will have another chance to ensure you about the quality of our service.

Ivan Sidorjak

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Even though this is an older property it is maintained very well. It seems as if new carpet has been installed as well as other upgrades. I was surprised to see there was not an elevator but I am sure the friendly staff would not have a problem accommodating you. The room was clean and smelled fresh. The bed was very comfortable and had a nice duvet. I like that it is so convenient to great eating establishments like Pappadeauxs Seafood or other fast food restaurants and it is convenient to zip on I-85 ro reach downtown.

Room Tip: If you need elevator access, please ask to be placed on the first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple