Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree
US$115
US$137
US$131
CrownePlaza.com
Hampton Inn Atlanta/Fayetteville(Fayetteville)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$145
Priceline
US$131
US$125
US$87
US$82
All reviewsgreat hotelpool and hot tubrecommend this hotelexcellent staybusiness centerthe hotel staffclean hotelshopping and restaurantsfront desk staffpeach tree cityeasy accessenjoyed my staybeds were comfortablebusiness tripwould stay here againfree breakfastcustomer service
Reviewed 23 March 2012

When you travel two, three, and four times a month, sometimes the hotels start to look the same and all that separates is the comfort of the bed, intensity of the shower, the food, and the hospitality.

At the HGI in PTC as the natives abbreviate, I was very pleased with all the above. I was greeted at check-in by two ladies-one in training- that were genuinely friendly and positive. You soon learn when it is real or not. My room was comfortable and the shower invigorating.

But the stars were in their dining area. The wait staff could not have been more exceptional (both evening and breakfast) and the omelet prepared by Chris looked and tasted like one prepared at a Ritz-Carlton.

There is no doubt in my mind that I would return here again when working in the area.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank estrata1
Management response:Responded 25 June 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write down and share the positive experiences during your recent visit to our hotel.

I certainly appreciate your feedback and I guarantee you that I will share your survey with all our team members at our next "Service Celebration" meeting. I am sure that my team will be very pleased to know that as a result of their hard work and their commitment to providing every guest with a quality experience that they were able to meet your expectations.

Once again, thank you for completing the survey and we look forward to the opportunity of serving you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Checked in late and desk clerks were changing shifts; trying to be way too cute while we had to wait. No regular coffee in the room. Shower in room was as weak as I have ever experienced; felt like I was at Boy Scout camp pouring water through a tin can. Checked out after one night and went to Hampton down the road for $50 less per night.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
HGI-PeachtreeCity, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write down the problems that you experienced during your recent visit to our hotel.

I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you to experience as a result of the problems you noted. I have shared your valuable feedback with the appropriate team members, and I guarantee you that I will follow up to ensure that the problems you had do not become recurring problems at our hotel. As far as the shower pressure issue you might have been in a handicap accessible room that required you to "pull-out" the shower knob to increase the pressure.

Ken S, our guests are indeed our first concern and it is always our #1 goal to provide every guest with excellent service in every respect. We apologize for failing to serve you in this manner.

Once again, thank you for your comments. We certainly would appreciate the opportunity to restore your faith in our property and hope that you will continue to choose Hilton Garden Inn for all of your lodging needs. I hope you will give us another opportunity.

Reviewed 3 March 2012

The hotel appeared to be newer, everything smelled new and it seemed to be freshly painted. The room was decorated in modern style. Standard HGI breakfast. The location was perfect, in the center of town. The staff were great, as always. Everything I would expect from them and more.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We take a lot of pride in our service. We were just awarded the "Success Award" from Hilton Hotels as the 15th BEST hotel in the brand and 2nd best in Georgia.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

Traveling on business and stopped in for a one night stay. I knew as soon as I walked in it was a property with pizzazz! I was greeted by a lovely young lady with a warm and welcoming attitude and a fantastic smile. Cookies available and even some restaurant samples at the front desk. As an HHonors member they offered me 500 bonus points for eating dinner at the Hotel, plus a free appetizer. I presumed it must be bad and they were enticing business, I was wrong!!!!! They were just plain friendly and appreciated my patronage, and dinner was great. Service was great.

The property was clean, well maintained, and I felt like a valued guest. I had one minor issue with my room at checkin, and it was immediately addressed with speed and professionalism. Great place, I'll be back!

Thank you to the entire staff!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank GadgetMedic

Reviewed 30 January 2012

I stayed at this hotel on January 26 to 29. It was absolutely perfect, brand new & immaculate. Each and every staff member were extremely polite and friendly. The price was the best out of all of the hotels in Peachtree City.

I will be returning to Peachtree City again this year to visit relatives and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family