“Nice facility - remote”

Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
“Nice facility - remote”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This is a hidden gem located in Peachtree City, GA. Although it could use some updates in the decor, it is a very nice conference center. All guest rooms have a balcony, some on the outside, some overlooking the pool. The conference center is somewhat large, sectioned into pods. However, this works out nicely for keeping your group together. The conference staff are superb to work with. BEWARE - this is located far away from the Atlanta Airport and the hotel shuttle is totally unreliable and costs $50 one-way! The registration personalities could use a little training. Overall, nice place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not overlook the parking lot. Although there was no noise problem, I did f...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Wyndham-PeachtreeMgr, Manager at Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 19 August 2014
"This is a hidden gem located in Peachtree City, GA." We are in an ideal location on 19 acres, surrounded by woods, a private golf course and Peachtree Lake. Our facility did undergo a major renovation, guestrooms, corridors, lobby, Stage 54 Lounge, landscape, etc. Aesthetically and for the convenience of our guests we always want our guests to be comfortable and satisfied with their accommodations. But providing service, warm hospitality and a good product is the first priority which our guests expect from us and we are pleased that your overall stay was to your satisfaction. Our hotel is approximately 35 minutes south of the airport and we apologize for any inconvenience, if you had an issue with the timetable of the shuttle. Our transportation charge is comparable to the local taxis/car service in the area and we encourage advance reservations. We thank you for your time and sharing your feedback with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Sharpsburg, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

With frequent visits to the Wyndham, the food is always terrific and the service is most pleasant. My server, Shirley, was amazing and always knows just what I need and prefer. The facility has seen a facelift and is stylish, warm and very enjoyable to visit.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Wyndham-PeachtreeMgr, Manager at Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
We are delighted that you have been to the Wyndham Peachtree numerous times and always experienced "terrific" food and "pleasant" service. And we want you keep you coming back - so we are continuously alert to the needs and requirements of our guests, to provide the best in all areas from staff, service, food, hospitality...... Thank you for sharing your positive comments about one of our staff members who seems to know your preferences - that's the type of customer service we embrace and she is a fine example. We certainly will recognize her and appreciate your time to give us your feedback. Until the next time! Thank you.
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The rooms were clean and cozy, the conference center was perfect, the restaurant had a wonderful array of food choices, the Business Center staff was extremely helpful, and the service was wonderful!! I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will definitely visit again.

• Stayed August 2014
"I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and will definitely visit again" is so wonderful hear. It means during your stay we were able to reach beyond your expectations of us. That tells the whole story... cleanliness, cozy, array of food choices, staff taking care of your needs, it's what we attest to everyday with all our guests. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and we very much look forward to seeing you again soon.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 12 August 2014

The hotel may not be brand new, but it is very clean and most importantly, the employees were so nice and helpful! The food at the on-site restaurant was delicious! We ate there often. Jayme was our waiter whom did a fabulous job. There are no complaints at all from us!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Wyndham-PeachtreeMgr, Manager at Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thank you for your complimentary review which you posted on Trip Advisor. What is that catch phase - can't tell a book by it's cover - as you stated "The hotel may not be brand new, but it is very clean and most importantly, the employees were so nice and helpful!" That is what we want to hear - knowing that we surpassed your expectations from our service, staff, food quality to your overall experience! We will certainly share your comments with your server who did "a fabulous job" as well as all the staff. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your return visit.
Lithonia
Reviewed 9 August 2014

I didn't expect such an old looking building, however it was very clean inside. The only thing I would recommend is that the pool area be non-smoking. I'm allergic to smoke and there were a few people smoking poolside while kids were playing and swimming. I had to move my comfortable seating away from the smoke a couple of times. it would also be great if there were a few vegetarian items on the menu. Other than that it was a great stay. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts

We appreciate your review of your recent stay with us. So glad to have had you as our guest. Cleanliness and staff response to our guests are very important to us. It's part of the equation that sets us apart from the rest. Our restaurant does offer vegetarian items and we honor special requests. We apologize if you were not made aware of this during your dining experience. We thank you for sharing your thoughts as it pertains to smoking by the outdoor pool area. Management will certainly look into that as we value your suggestions. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we hope to see you again in the near future.
Winter Haven, Florida
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

The week prior I stayed at another hotel hear by aunts house well that hotel was booked up. So we called this establishment! I have never stayed before so I was a little weary. Upon arrival I was a little confused to where to check in since the conference rooms was near the parking lot ( but me I didn't read so my fault) when walking in we were greeted by a friend staff. He told us all about the hotel and where to go in the city! We explained it was not for a pleasure vist it was for ( my aunts last wish weekend) well he said he was sorry and hope she gets better. Well during our stay the hotel was awesome, very clean and I love Decor ( I wanted to take one of the mirrors home) well. When checking out the same young man asked how my aunt was doing. Well he didn't know but she passed away the night before. What made it a good stay he didn't know us from anything and he was very personable he asked how she was and it made me feel good. Even know I know my aunt is in a better place and not hurting. I will return to this place in the future. 4in my book. Next time I come it will be for fun..

Stayed August 2014
Wyndham-PeachtreeMgr, Manager at Peachtree City Hotel and Conference Center, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
We thank you for sharing your feedback about your recent experience with us. We would like to send our condolences to you for the sad family news. We are very intune to our guests and the staff recognizes when a guest may need a moment just to chat such as your conversation with the staff member you mentioned. We realize under the circumstances that you were staying with us, it was difficult but glad to know we accommodated your needs so you could focus on your family member. We hope you will have another opportunity to visit us and as you stated "Next time I come it will be for fun.." and we look forward to seeing you again. Thank you.