“Little Hollywood in Georgia”

The Southern Hollywood Film Tour
Peachtree City, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Little Hollywood in Georgia”
Reviewed 3 January 2013

I recently went on the Southern Hollywood Film Tour in Peachtree City GA. It was so much fun! They were very flexible in accomodating our group. We had a driver and a guide show us all around. The first stop was seeing where Dolly Parton and Queen Latifah filmed Joyful Noise. Even though I hadn't seen that movie yet, the photos and the narrated video were very interesting and I remembered seeing the previews for that movie on tv.
My absolute favorite thing about the tour was visiting the studios and the town of 'woodbury' from the Walking Dead. The driver even let us walk around Senioa (woodbury) for about an hour to shop and eat.
I absolutely recommend this tour. The other stops for films like Sweet Home Alabama and Fried Green Tomatoes, and others were nice too!

Visited December 2012