“Great experience!”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #52 of 157 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Went here with the family for dinner on a Friday night...easy call ahead seating and no wait when we arrived. Food was fantastic and server was awesome! Go here..you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

Just recntly visited Outback. Food is good like always. my favorite is definitely the Bloomin Onion. I wish I could get their receipe. Overall, Outback is wonderful.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Anywhere we travel we always look for an Outback. The steaks taste great and are a great value. It's like eating at home away from home.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

My wife and I went to Outback for dinner on a Monday night and were able to get a table without issue as there were 15+ tables open.
The server did not greet us for 10 minutes then only to tell us he could not do anything for us but would return. About 5 minutes later, he returned to take our drink order. The cold bread was out five minutes before out drinks came out. After a question about the specials that he was not up to answering we ordered food, then it was another 15 minutes for the salads to arrive. Dinner arrived another 10 minutes after the salad but the steaks came to the table slightly warm leading us to believe the steaks were ready but just not delivered when hot. Our drinks were drained twice with a slow response from the waiter to acknowledge the drinks were empty and longer to get more drinks on the table. We were unable to determine why the waiter was absent but it left us wondering why he was not up to maintaining good contact. We observed the same situation with a family next to us. He took the drink order, disappeared for 10 minutes, came back without any drinks, took the food order and disappeared again. The family was there for 15 minutes before drinks and bread arrived.
Maybe our experience was just a bad server or a server on a bad night but left a bad taste in our mouths.

1  Thank TravelerDavidfromGA
Reviewed 17 February 2013

I hate it when there is a problem at dinner. I absolutely love it when the Manager makes it right with no fuss. It really is hard to complain and ruin the dinner with tension. After waiting table and training waiter staff for 15 years my husband says I'm too critical so I hold my tongue, dampen my evening , and write reviews on Tripadvisor. Dinner at Outback was better than that. I got a mixed grill special menu item and the portion size on the fish was smaller than the scallops (2). Do you complain? The food was hot, prompt, pleasing to the eye and smelled wonderful. Two glasses of wine and the complaint popped out. The Manager was there in less than a minute and addition Mahi was back in less than 2 minutes. Wow! No tension, not in trouble with husband. Now I'm embarrassed because i need a really big take home bag because I can't eat all my dinner. I have officially become one of those gluttons who really thinks I need portions too large! Sorry Outback but I really did enjoy the seafood way more than the huge portion of rice and the large helping beautiful veggies.