“How are they still in business”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #58 of 153 Restaurants in Peachtree City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
“How are they still in business”
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This place is rediculous. I've been to many outbacks and this is the worst by far. Started off with a bottle of white...whats this screw cap? moving on we ordered the crab and fillet, our crab came out partly frozen(are you kidding me) steak was cooked properly but must have been waiting for the frozen crab since it was cool to touch. They crowded my larger order on an appitizer plate and gave my wife a large platter for the smaller fillet she ordered(where is the standardization). waitress tried to tell me the crab was cooked fresh...then how was it frozen(she was unfamiliar with the food prep). When she realized what she was saying she took the crab to be reheated with no further excuses. The manager came out and tried to make a glove save it with lip service, we are sorry, this is below our standards, I don't know how this could happen etc...too late. Happy birthday, we won't make any adjustments but we hope to see you again soon...not!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Wingnuttier

Peachtree City, Georgia
“Extremely disappointed”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

We have been here twice (a few months apart) and both times the food has been mediocre at best. I always order the filet with baked potato at every outback we visit. I usually enjoy it, but the two times I have visited this location my steak hasn't been cooked properly (once over done and once under done, I ordered medium). The last visit I had to send back my steak twice to get a proper temp and even then I didn't enjoy it. The service is lacking even though we haven't gone when the restaurant was really busy. I won't write off all outback locations, but I certainly won't be going to the one in peachtree city anymore.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Natalie B
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Very disappointed. I recall my first Outback experience was in Honolulu in 1998 the long lines but the food was great. I've only been back 2 other times, both in Phoenix. Here in PTC I was very disappointed to where I'm daily saying to my family I will never go back to Outback. I checked the menu online first and decided to order from the gluten free menu. I ordered what I figure was a regular everyday meal the shrimp on the Barbie with a steak. It was only 2 of us. The drinks came 15 minutes after we were seated then we ordered, the bread came 15 min after that and the food 30 min after that. So the steak was warm and the small shrimp was a joke. The biggest item on this massive white plate was the baked potato which also was cold. Unfortunately I was dining with an old high school friend trying to get caught up and he was paying so I didn't want to cause a stir and seem unappreciative so I made a mental note to just vent on Yelp. Won't judge all Outbacks- but PTC is out.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Travelladee71
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great experience!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

Went here with the family for dinner on a Friday night...easy call ahead seating and no wait when we arrived. Food was fantastic and server was awesome! Go here..you won't be disappointed!

• Visited May 2013
Fayetteville, Georgia
“Great”
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Just recntly visited Outback. Food is good like always. my favorite is definitely the Bloomin Onion. I wish I could get their receipe. Overall, Outback is wonderful.

• Visited April 2013