“Hotel Sleep Inn, City Circle, PeachTree City, Georgia.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #7 of 7 Hotels in Peachtree City
New Delhi, India
“Hotel Sleep Inn, City Circle, PeachTree City, Georgia.”
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Excellent Hotel in PeachTree City for Stay, fabulous environment, kind and caring owner and staff. Near to City Circle Market. Extremely clean, best food available. All facilities available in very competitive(less) rates.

Room Tip: Although all rooms are good, however prefer second floor rooms.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Fayetteville, Georgia
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I had to stay in here back in early 2012, because of an event in the area.
The hotel was great. It's location is great, within walking distance to the Avenue, and tons of restaurants. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was great.
Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Location was great! Located next to The Avenue at Peachtree, so convenient for Black Friday shopping, even if we were there for the Turkey Bowl. Nice spacious rooms, courteous front desk, breakfast really nice, included some hot foods as well as waffles.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Alpharetta, Georgia
Reviewed 27 October 2012

This hotel is the best hotel you can find in town. I stayed there for 3 weeks and I had the best service in my 20 years of staying in hotels. Their front desk staff is beyond amazing. They have now remodeled the hotel. It looks even more amazing. It's located my a shopping center and I had the best experience ever. The hotel rooms and the housekeeping staff are AWESOME!!!! The rooms look great. Their staff is very friendly. I am saying this from my experience. The breakfast is absolutely good. I strongly recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank David U
Reviewed 18 October 2012

1) bugs Spiders Roaches
2) Very dirty
3) The rooms smell
I was staying for five days and each day I Stayed in a Different room All the outlets don't have covers I couldn't sleep at all
And the air conditions weren't working properly and all five rooms PS The place is not renovated anybody could put paint on the walls

• Stayed October 2012
2 Thank Tarikabd76

Travellers are raving about these Peachtree City hotels

Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I made my reservations about a month in advance, with the MANAGER, in which I ask for a Dbl non smoking room. A few days later I called back to add an extra night to our room and was told that we had a smoking room. Really, The manager messed up my reservation??? I was told that no Dbl non smoking rooms were available but they did have a king non smoking so my reservations were changed and I was given a confirmation number. Three days before our arrival date something told me to call and confirm. I was told by the MANAGER that my reservations had been cancelled and that they were OVERBOOKED!! Sounds like to me, OWNER, you need new management! Fortunately, I was able to find another hotel with much better accomodations and management that knew what was going on.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Christi W
Jacksonville, Alabama
Reviewed 12 August 2012

My fiancee and I booked our room at Sleep Inn Peachtree City under a friend's wedding block; we called & booked 3 weeks in advance. We arrived and were issued our keys, at which time there was a sign on the front desk which said "We are currently rennovating, please excuse the mess". So when there were mattresses, rolls of carpet, etc. filling the hallways, we understood. We arrived at our room and as soon as we opened the door, a strong smell hit us- smelled like the glue & other stuff when they just put new carpet down. The bed was completely stripped and all of the bedding was in a wadded-up pile on the bed. The phone, coffee maker, alarm clock, and other accessories were piled up on the sink counter. There was no toilet tissue. I went to the desk to ask if the bedding was clean or dirty, the manager apologized and assigned us a new room 2 doors down. The new room was clean & put together, so we were relieved....

That night, we could not sleep because it was so hot. We kept turning down the AC all the way down to 50!! And still even just under one sheet, no blankets, we tossed & turned until after daylight. When we finally woke, our backs were killing us from the "brand new" mattress.

I walked out of the room at 9:30 a.m. to get breakfast and the housekeeping people were right outside my door. They asked if I wanted housekeeping, I told them "No, there's still someone sleeping in there".

Breakfast was a few thaw-and-heat sausage links, flat egg patties, and canned biscuits (no serving pieces available to get them with, had to use plastic fork. I thought "oh well, need to get ready for wedding so I can work with this". Then I went to the juice machine- out of apple & orange juice! So I threw it away and decided to next door to Atlanta Bread. When I came back, room svc was still outside my door running the vacuum cleaner & asked again if I wanted room cleaned. I told them "no, we're still using the room". When I went in, my fiancee told me that the entire 30 min. I was gone, they pounded on the door shouting "housekeeping".

Furthermore, the bathroom was essentially a closet with a toilet & tiny shower. There was only one power outlet open in the whole room and it was behind the mini-fridge. There were only 2 bath cloths, so I guess you're only expected to shower or wash your face once. And both at check-in and check-out, they kept telling us that we were down for two nights and "are you sure you want to cancel the 2nd night?".

I'm not usually one to totally slam a bad experience, but this one was truly out-of-the-world AWFUL. Please, pay the extra $20-30 and stay at Hampton Inn (where every experience I've had has been amazing).

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple