“Excellent”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Peachtree City
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Mine was a long term stay for more than 6 months.
Great Location, Friendly Staffs, Clean & spacious Rooms, Very Good Breakfast and easy access to shopping center, The Avenue, Peachtree City. Very close to variety of restaurants.
Overall Value for money and a comfortable stay with No hassles.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Thanga K

Reviewed 12 February 2013

Excellent Hotel in PeachTree City for Stay, fabulous environment, kind and caring owner and staff. Near to City Circle Market. Extremely clean, best food available. All facilities available in very competitive(less) rates.

Room Tip: Although all rooms are good, however prefer second floor rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I had to stay in here back in early 2012, because of an event in the area.
The hotel was great. It's location is great, within walking distance to the Avenue, and tons of restaurants. The room was clean, beds were comfortable, and the breakfast was great.
Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Location was great! Located next to The Avenue at Peachtree, so convenient for Black Friday shopping, even if we were there for the Turkey Bowl. Nice spacious rooms, courteous front desk, breakfast really nice, included some hot foods as well as waffles.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2012

This hotel is the best hotel you can find in town. I stayed there for 3 weeks and I had the best service in my 20 years of staying in hotels. Their front desk staff is beyond amazing. They have now remodeled the hotel. It looks even more amazing. It's located my a shopping center and I had the best experience ever. The hotel rooms and the housekeeping staff are AWESOME!!!! The rooms look great. Their staff is very friendly. I am saying this from my experience. The breakfast is absolutely good. I strongly recommend anyone to stay there.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank David U
Reviewed 18 October 2012

1) bugs Spiders Roaches
2) Very dirty
3) The rooms smell
I was staying for five days and each day I Stayed in a Different room All the outlets don't have covers I couldn't sleep at all
And the air conditions weren't working properly and all five rooms PS The place is not renovated anybody could put paint on the walls

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Tarikabd76
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I made my reservations about a month in advance, with the MANAGER, in which I ask for a Dbl non smoking room. A few days later I called back to add an extra night to our room and was told that we had a smoking room. Really, The manager messed up my reservation??? I was told that no Dbl non smoking rooms were available but they did have a king non smoking so my reservations were changed and I was given a confirmation number. Three days before our arrival date something told me to call and confirm. I was told by the MANAGER that my reservations had been cancelled and that they were OVERBOOKED!! Sounds like to me, OWNER, you need new management! Fortunately, I was able to find another hotel with much better accomodations and management that knew what was going on.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Quality Inn Newnan
#8 of 14 in Newnan
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Peachtree City
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta/Peachtree

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!