“Good for a quick stay”

Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Perry
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 27 February 2011

It was easy to find with it being located right off the highway. It was nice and clean, it looked new and the staff was nice. The room was nicely designed with earth tone and subtle decor. The bathroom was roomy, clean and neat. Two things fell flat: Wi-Fi and noise. They had the Wi-Fi but it would not let me connect. I could hear the muffled talking of the people next door, there was loud banging that shook the floor, and there was a low humming sound coming from the ceiling. I wore ear plugs so I slept well. They had a good continental breakfast. It was the first place I stayed that you could make your own waffles. One thing I thought was worth mentioning was that they matched the deal I found online when I called to make a reservation.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Tihaitien

Reviewed 15 February 2011

This was my second stay here and it was just as good as the first; clean rooms, friendly employees, great location. My only complaint this visit is that the treadmill was inoperable; bummer! The price was wonderful as well; a senior rate of $46 is almost unheard of!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 February 2011

If you are looking for a place to just sleep and go then this is a great place. The price was right $61 with tax for a night but it is pretty much no frills. The room was very clean and neat, flat screen TV and it was quiet, beds ok. The continental breakfast was very basic with everything "Walmart" brand. That was disappointing to me. Nothing wrong with Walmart but there was a small variety. They did have waffles but I don't care for those, no eggs or hot food, just cereal, bagels and a few pre packaged rolls.... For us when we travel we like to have a restaurant close by, there is one next to the restaurant but they close at 8 pm and we arrived at 7:55 so we were out of luck and had no choice but to drive a mile or more or just order a pizza for delivery which is what we ended up doing. We had to wait an hour for the pizza so it was after 9 when we had dinner. So, long story short if you want a clean place to sleep and don't care about meals, this is the place to go, for us, we won't return as we need a good hot breakfast and restaurants very close by that are open till 9 or 10 at night for late arrival.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 January 2011

Stayed here for two nights for a leisure weekend. The rooms were very clean and big. Bathroom was clean and big as well. Free highspeed internet with no connection issues whatsoever!!! Free Continental breakfast with eggs,sausage,biscuts and gravy.As well as fruit,oatmeal,muffins,coffee,juices,etc.... it was exceptionally well kept and the people there are very professional and wonderfully pleasant.
One of the best hotels I have stayed at in a long time. The price was great for the weekend as well. I booked online and received an additional discount and only paid $36.00 +tax a night!!!! Felt very safe and secure with no worries at all.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 December 2010

My wife and I stayed one night over Thanksgivng weekend. This is the second time staying at a Microtel and we like them. The price is right. The staff is very accomodating at this Inn. The rooms are very ergonomic. In otherwords not very large. We stayed in a room with a queen bed. It was clean and efficient.. The breakfast was very good with eggs, sausage, toast and cereal among other things. This is a great place to stay in Perry. The other reviews are accurate.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 December 2010

We stopped here on our way to Atlanta late one night.We paid $54 (military rate) and we were surprised at the room.It is brand new, extremely clean,comfy beds,and nice modern furniture.Breakfast was nice and fresh.With real scrambled eggs (my husband talked to the breakfast guy) Check in and out was fast.The only downside is,there is NOTHING on the same exit as the hotel (food,gas etc).So we drove to the next to the gas station.This hotel is in a bad location (should have been on the exit with all the food and gas) which is too bad because it is sooooooo worth the stop.Would I stay here again?In a heartbeat!!!!!!

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessncase
Reviewed 1 December 2010

We received everything we expected and the free breakfast was very good. The only negative thing was the room had a deodorizer or like the plug in perfumers. I'm a cancer survivor and it bothered me a little. By the next morning I didn't notice it. If the hotel is spraying something, please be considerate of people who can't tolerate perfumes. I would recommend this hotel, it was close to a cracker barrel and other restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family