“Good Place for a Drink, Not so good for the food!”
Review of Green Derby Restaurant & Bar - CLOSED

Green Derby Restaurant & Bar
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I believe the actual restaurant was closed for the evening, so we had to eat in the sports bar. Very nice staff, but didn't make up for the quality nor price of the food. They had a pool table, which was a nice touch. The cook came out several times and apologized for the items listed in the menu, but not available. I would most likely never eat there again. I would walk a block to the Applebee's next door.

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I got drink coupons at check in and the staff was very nice. I didnt see nor did I ask for a menu, so not sure if they serve food, and if they do I don't know how it is.

Reviewed 1 May 2013

We walked into the place for breakfast on Monday, and it was pretty much deserted. There were a couple people dining and the server was also the hotel desk clerk, so she was busy. Even so, she was very friendly. The hot already-prepared food was fairly simple--bacon,grits, scrambled eggs, biscuits, and sausage gravy. There were two waffle makers, some pastries and various bread choices, coffee, milk, juice, and hot water for tea. The Golden Corral it is not, but what it lacks in choices, it makes up for in personality and good price. The ambiance in the restaurant is great. The lighting is just right, the decor fits the name, and it was very clean.

1  Thank ierniehatmaker
Reviewed 15 March 2013

We stopped here enroute to Florida on a Saturday at lunch and had the buffet. There was almost nobody in the place. I LOVED THE CABBAGE! My husband liked his chicken but he commented on how good the peas were. The baked mac and cheese was good too. There was a nice-looking bar, but it wasn't being used. We wondered why the place was deserted when the food was so good. So, on our way home, we stopped again, this time on a Friday night. Again it was practically deserted. The nice-looking bar was still unused. There was no buffet this time. I bemoaned the absence of the cabbage and the waitress said they had stewed squash, so I had that. THE SQUASH WAS GREAT! The green beans are good too. The cooking is southern with more than a little soul. Look for the Ramada in Perry, Ga. next to I-75 and it's their restaurant.

1  Thank grannyrite
Reviewed 13 March 2013

Every time we've eaten here, it's been good, cooked well and friendly service. Breakfast buffet is typical southern fare. Evening- I order from the menu. (lot of fried things on buffet in evening)