“Always great food and service!”
Review of Grillmaster

Grillmaster
Ranked #1 of 55 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Whenever we pass through Perry we stop here. The food has been great every time! The Grillmaster always lays out his best in hospitality. Our dog gets free bones, too. Thanks Grillmaster!!!

1  Thank CarverKris

Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

Traveling on I-75 through Perry? Make this stop; you won't be disappointed.

It's a small white building with limited seating and detached smoke house in the back. Fabulous food.

TripAdvisor reviews said try the ribs and chicken. When I stopped in, all the chicken and ribs had sold out, (more out back on the spit.) The pulled pork was amazing.

Potato salad used dill to season I think; good stuff. I also recommend the Brunswick stew. Meaty favors. Corn makes it a little sweet.

1  Thank Sir_Lupe
Reviewed 16 February 2014

The best BBQ I have had in a long time. The potatoe salad, cole slaw, and collards were remarkable!!! Brad knows BBQ and southern hospitality!!! We will be back!!!

1  Thank Pamscoot
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I called for a pick up order but got the answering service. I was called back in minutes. The manager was outstanding and so was the food! I'm not crazy about vinegar based BarBQ sauce, but the chopped pork sandwich was very good without it.

1  Thank whitewater4
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I both had the BBQ pork plate with collard greens and potato salad. Everything was great. The pork had a wonderful smoked flavor, the collards were seasoned well and the potato salad was great. Plus the portions were huge! We will be back for sure. If you're in the area and want good BBQ stop and give it a try.

1  Thank swit212

Been to Grillmaster? Share your experiences!