“Loved this little place!!”
Review of Grillmaster

Grillmaster
Ranked #2 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: Barbecue
United States
“Loved this little place!!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

In town for the RV rally at the fairgrounds and this BBQ spot was right up the street from our hotel and highly recommended on Trip Advisor, so we stopped by. We couldn't decide which sides we wanted and the counter person said "be right back" and brought out samples of the collards and the potato salad. Such a friendly gesture and it sold us on both :) In fact the collards were so good we got an extra to-go container to bring home.

Good food, good service, good prices. Laid back and friendly. We'd definitely go back if we're in the area.

• Visited March 2014

“Wonderful, Wonderful!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

Went here as a result of other TripAdvisor reviews. Not disappointed! Friendly little spot with wonderful food. We had both the BBQ pork plate and the ribs...both excellent! Would definitely go back!

1 Thank Robin W
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great ribs but tough brisket”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

We're in town for the FMCA rally and found this to be the number one restaurant in Perry so of course we had to try it. I have the ribs, collard greens and coleslaw and all was very good until I put the barbecue sauce on my ribs. I'm from Texas and used to a thick semi sweet barbecue sauce. The sauce here is a runny vinegar based sauce. Not my favorite. My husband ordered the brisket, potato salad and bbq beans. He ate a few bites of brisket and the rest we hid under a napkin when we threw it away. It had no barbecue flavor and was very tough and chewy. I know brisket is new in Georgia so they'll just have to keep practicing. I'm sure we would have been very well off with the pulled pork but we are drawn to brisket.

Mobile, Alabama
“In Town For FMCA Rally”
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Great barbeque! We had ribs and pulled pork, greens and tater salad Excellent! CLOSED MONDAY AND TUESDAY.

1 Thank jrhai
Perry, Georgia
“Great BBQ, Good people”
Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

This our favorite local BBQ place. Food is always good and the staff is always very friendly. I would consider this NC vinegar based BBQ. Yummy!

1 Thank Andi W

Been to Grillmaster? Share your experiences!