“I love this place”

Skipper John's
Ranked #13 of 55 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

If you haven't had it. I strongly recommend that you do. The smell of the food when you pull into the parking lot will be exactly how it will taste. Please call in your order because it's all cooked to order. The wait time is 20 - 25 minutes

5  Thank Djflex D

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Well worth the smell that stays on your clothes. I have never had anything but delicious fried chicken from skipper johns.

2  Thank 76places
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Wait... It is better than that. It is your grandma's fried chicken. You will wait for your food to come out hot and fresh. No inside seating but a couple of tables outside if you can't wait until you get home. If you are anywhere near Perry, Ga. Stop and get you some!

4  Thank Anteqbuf
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

This is a take out only place, so call your order ahead when possible. If you don't, you'll have to wait 20-25 minutes since the chicken is made to order. This is by far the best chicken I've ever had. Seasoned to perfection. Some might say over seasoned, but I think its perfect. Skipper Johns is off the beaten path, but so worth it.

2  Thank dawn1973
Reviewed 7 August 2013

I've lived in MidGa all of my life 37 yrs. I've heard many people talk about this place but never tried it. So my wife and I decided one Saturday afternoon to make a special trip. I must say it is the Best Chicken Around. Be sure to call ahead! Would be nice if they at least had an online menu!!! but we were definitely not disappointed!

2  Thank Antonio T

Been to Skipper John's? Share your experiences!