“Still a good value”

Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Lawrenceburg, IN
“Still a good value”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

The young man at the front desk was very friendly and checked us in right away. I had originally booked just one room, but decided to put our 19 year old son and his friend in another room. The guy worked it out so we would have two rooms next to each other – one with a king for my wife and I, and another with two queens for the boys. I appreciated the effort.

Since our last visit, the hotel has started looking a little tired. Not dirty or anything, just dated. But for $55 a night, it's still a tremendous value. The continental breakfast the next morning would have cost me at least $10 per person if we had had to pay for it, and since both boys eat like they're on their way to the electric chair, it probably saved me even more.

No major issues, the people were friendly, the rooms were clean, hot water was hot, breakfast was good. For the price, you can't beat it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Linerguy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Lake Wales, Florida
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The room was clean, the tv was fine, it had a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was like sleeping on a sheet of plywood! It was really, really hard. We woke sore and unrested. Would never stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Georgia
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stayed here during Peaches to Beaches yard sale. Booked at the last minute. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. Beds were comfortable but the pillows were a bit overstuffed and hard. I would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank babets_99
Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here because the big chain hotel was full. This was a bargain - we got a great rate, it was spotless, and the room looked newly updated with the best mattresses we have experienced on the road. The owners were professional, courteous, friendly, efficient, and pleasant. I will definitely consider this chain in the future.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
orillia
Reviewed 26 January 2014

What a great place. Very clean . Extremely friendly staff. Very reasonable. Close to good restaurants.just off I 75. Only $62 per night . Paula who worked at the reception was extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast offering was very good and included.

Room Tip: I had room 103. My car just outside. Excellent!!!!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Crossville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I normally stayed in a different hotel when in Perry, till I checked the prices and tried it one night. I will be a repeat guest from now on. When I checked in I asked how clean the rooms was and the clerk said cleanest in town, I said you sound a bit confident, she said just stay a night and see for yourself, I did and loved it. The beds are wonderful, bathrooms clean, flat screen TV, good WIFI.....cant complain. I highly recommend this hotel if in Perry, GA.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Rancho Palos Verdes, California
Reviewed 18 August 2013

The Perry GA Jameson made me realize how much I am going to miss see as many hotels of this brands as many have been converted to other chain hotels. This hotel is clean, has a very friendly staff and great breakfast. Perry is a great stopover when traveling from and to Florida on I75. The refrigerator is always a plus, and the pool well maintained! This property is well managed by all that I witnessed! Great Job!

Room Tip: No rooms with a view! I did not hear any street noise!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business