See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 March 2015

I was looking for an inexpensive hotel close to the bike race I entered. I did not expect much after the dismal reviews I saw. when I checked in I asked for a 1st floor room as I had a lot of stuff after a few minutes the clerk did put me in a room on the first floor Win! The room did had a mold smell but i bought a diffuser and essential oils so that was not an issue. The room was clean except mold in the bathroom ceiling tiles which need to be replaced. Overall it was acceptable but I would not bring my wife or children. Also I was right next to the office and wifi did not work.

Room Tip: If you want cheap its cheap
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My wife and I stayed here for business for over 10 days. We were hesitant at first when we read some of the reviews, but we took a chance anyway because the price was impossible to beat.. We were very glad we did. The manager/owner was very accommodating to us and met our every need. The room was clean, and the staff was nice. We enjoyed our time there.

Room Tip: Closer to the office...
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank DNA99
Reviewed 9 June 2012

We stayed at Scottish Inn and suites onJune 8 2012. The hotel staff was very courteous, helpful and respectful. The room was very clean and the amenities were excellent. The value was phenominal and I very strongly recomment this motel.The location just off the highway near the Georgia national fairgrounds was a bonus and there are many restaurants wwithin walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2012

I stayed the night to break up a road trip. It was cheap, and I was only there a few hours. It was the nastiest hotel I've ever visited. The man at the desk was halfway through a bottle of liquor when I checked in. He was a little creepy. When my door wouldn't unlock, and he offered to help, I frantically jiggled the key and knob and made it through the door before he made it down the hall. The room was dirty; the carpet was sticky; I tried not to touch anything. The water from the sink came out brown. The toilet was black. The sheets were pink. I moved the furniture to block both the front door and the adjoining room door because the locks seemed unreliable. It was obvious that many people lived at the hotel. When I left, my hand sanitizer became full-body sanitizer. I've never felt so dirty.

Stay somewhere safer and cleaner.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank roadwarrior1983
Reviewed 24 July 2010

i rented a room for a few week s of work in perry i had to leave perry in an emergancy had freinds in perry to clean out my stuff gave them my key and told them i would be back in a few weeks well the manager wouldnt let them move nothing out and eve thretened to call the cops made them un pack all my thing s back into room upon my return there were things stolen from room he says my freinds stole them ... i know they wouldnt steal from noone i think this hotel is run by theifs not to mention the drug problem at the hotel its self and the security system that apperently dont work all the time if you stay at this hotel dont take anything with you and lock your car better yet just stay somewhere else

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business