EconoLodge
US$131
US$125
US$85
US$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewsboiled eggsmini frigwafflesshort stopnice breakfast roomenjoyed my staynational fairlow pricea nice place to staywill stay there againnice staffbeds were comfortablethe breakfast areaapplebeespottyeconomydesk
Reviewed 20 November 2012

I want to give a high five to econo lodge in perry Ga. You do not find people now a days that will help you out let a alone to go out of their way to help out.

My husband stayed at this establishment on Oct 21st, on his departure he left my favorite pillow, this may sound silly, but very important to me,why he took the pillow with him,we still do not know..Anyway almost a month later he told me he must have left it at econo.He told me to forget it they are not going to have it now. I called and I believe Bob's wife answered she said she will look but to call back when her manager is there. I think more so for language purposes. I did and explained to bob, he said they have alot of pillows but he will look and will call me back. I hung up thinking I will not hear from him.. Sure enough he did call and found the pillow! I want to thank Econo Lodge for going through the trouble so that I may have a goodnight sleep again!!! Hip Hip Hooray for thoughtful people! Sincerely grateful Gloria

Room Tip: People are friendly and that means the world to me.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
econolperry2, Manager at EconoLodge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

dear valued customer , thank you for staying with us .we will serve you better in future.thank you again

Reviewed 2 September 2012

The hotel was clean for the most part. The room smelled kind of funky though. The pool area is covered with glass doors that most don't slide open so it is about 110 degrees inside the pool area. At 8:49am housekeeping busted into our room unannounced. No knocking, no yelling housekeeping, nothing. My husband was caught sleeping with no covers on and was entirely mortified. There was not a "do not disturb" sign to hang on our door or we would have hung it the night before. Check out time is 11:00am. It was 9:15 when we were run out of the hotel by housekeeping.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dsmcar

Reviewed 3 June 2012

The motel looks nice on the outside. The male desk clerk was very helpful. I didn't know what to expect for the low price of the motel stay per night. I found out after a good night's sleep on an apparently new king sized mattress that there was NO coffeemaker. I like strong coffee when I wake up. The bathroom cleanliness was only fair. It looked like it had been renovated but not in a good way. The dust on the old light switch cover "told the story" about the thoroughness in cleaning of the room bathroom..NOT..the toilet was not completely clean, either. That was the second disappointment. The MAJOR dissapointment was that the round tiled spa in the motel photo had no water in it. We stood there in disbelief..the pool, however, appeared clean. It was very nice, in fact and warm due to the enclosure. The bad news WAS that a dead crow was lying next to the spa. How horrible. We tried to ignore THAT fact as we swam. Then we noticed the very small ant right at the pool steps and agreed that the management needs to pour some kind of sealant onto the pitted surface around the pool. A bird came in an open door at the end of the enclosure and flew around the inside near the ceiling which surprised us quite a bit. We helped the bird find it's way back outside! There were NO BUGS in our room! The tv worked fine but the remote was missing a cover over the batteries which were tape inside of it. The tape kept getting unstuck! NOT a good thing..the tables and chairs were a plus. We ate a meal on it we made ourselves. We noticed a big chunk of wall plaster was missing right near the sliding glass door section next to it! We looked for a hole there. The interior of the building where our room was located was very clean. I noticed it was, in fact, spotless! Noise was heard always in the area outside of our door which had a little space under it. The carpet should meet the door to shut out sound. We had an adjoining room but could hear no one next door so we had privacy. There is a security camera in the hallway which is a plus! We saw that in the laundry room there was a good clean dryer and washer. There was a glue trap by Terminix next to the door for rodents! We never saw any. I feel like the exterminator should have concentrated on the area inside of the pool enclosure. There were tiny black beetles in one area under one of the tables. The breakfast bar had no bananas, boiled eggs, and only two coffee canisters. One was empty at 7:15 am in the morning. I feel like someone should have been attending the breakfast area. Only 3 guests were seated. The toaster took a long time to toast anything! Both cereal choices were sweet types which we don't eat. There is oatmeal packages. A plus is the waffle iron and batter maker! They do not have apple juice. Some people don't drink orange juice because of the high acid content. There are only small sized foam coffee cups available. The donuts were very good but they have NO MUFFINS...Our stay was not completely acceptable at this motel and we will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Other motels are in better shape than this one nearby.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sharon2263

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Could not have asked for better sevice and accommodations for the price. Very clean, but service was the outstanding feature. Couldn't be more accommodating. I will make this my regular stop when in Perry. I am there at least 4-6 times a year.

Room Tip: Seems like all have been renovated. Several friends stayed also, and all were pleased.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sam S

Reviewed 15 May 2012

Room charge with coupon $44.99 + taxes = $51.74 8:34 p.m. check in
Room #112 was very roomy and clean. Two large mirrors, two sinks, good lighting.
Shower stall had tile grout that should have been wiped off before it dried. Looked as though it was splattered on there. Needs new shower heads.
Room in general looks as though there is remodeling happening.
Bed was very comfortable and clean.
Continental breakfast wasn't much.
I got a good nights sleep on a clean bed in a clean room which is what I look for.
I hope the owners continue to make repairs in bathrooms.

Room Tip: Don't get a room on the pool side. The pool and/or property lighting at night could not be effectively shut out during the night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple