“Good stop off the interstate”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 55 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 June 2013 via mobile

Traveling back from Florida and hit Longhorn off the interstate for dinner. Easy access off the interstate, much better option than the norm fast food chains. We recommend the steak (cooked medium rare) and baby back ribs

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The food and service was good. Prices are a little steep, but not outrageous. I've been here more than a couple of times and my experience has always been good. Get there early because it does get crowded.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

In town for the big dog show and this place is usually packed. We were told about a 30 minute wait around 6:30 pm. When I went in to use the restroom I saw about 5-6 tables empty.

We were still waiting at the hour mark and turned out they wrote down a table of 5 instead of 4. But once that was corrected we still waited another 15 minutes. The front desk handed us off to a server who was supposed to clear the table but never came back. The desk walked away, then the manager came over and still we weren't seated right away.

The restaurant was freezing cold and our server was very distracted. We did not get drink refills or the extra sour cream I asked for. We also wanted dessert but were never asked, she just brought our checks so I guess it was time for us to go!

The food was good not great. My filet had a good size hunk of fat on it that I do not expect to see on a $21 filet but it was cooked correctly and tasted good. My potato did not come with enough butter and sour cream and I couldn't get her to bring more. The other steaks were cooked well and everything tasted good. My friend loved the chicken and strawberry salad.

This is one of my favorite nights out during the show because I've had great food and service in the past even after a little wait time. I'll have to rethink this one the next time I'm in town.

Been to LongHorn Steakhouse? Share your experiences!