“Special Menu Good Value” 4 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Ranked #36 of 50 Restaurants in Perry
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Carolina
“Special Menu Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

Don't usually frequent Applebee's. Our waitress was wonderful, and we loved the $10.99 menu value. Portions and food were very good.

Marietta, Georgia, United States
“Where did they get these steaks”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Dropped in for the 2 for $20 special and ordered the 7 oz sirloin. The steak did not look right when it came out and thought it might just be the light. My 16 year old finally said about half way through his steak that it did not taste very good. Mine was not tasty at all, but by this time I was almost done and felt like it was too late to send it back. Not sure what grade these were or if they had been in the freezer for awhile but I will never order a steak from this place again. We went there instead of Longhorn because they can be a bit pricey, but at least Longhorn steaks have a good flavor. I am schooled again on "you get what you pay for"!

1 Thank MJBeek
Columbia, Alabama
“Not what we are accustom to at Applebee's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

The food was good, not anything spectacular. Waitress was friendly but all food did not arrive at the same time. Some of us were almost finished when others received their food and there was only five in our party and they were not that busy.

Cary, North Carolina
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2013

My last Applebees experience was kind of awful, but I thought I'd give it another try and this one was great. Had their chicken/berry/spinach salad, which was to die for. Service was fast and courteous.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Roberta, Georgia
“Perfect Margaritas”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

I Love Love Love their Perfect Margaritas! I have a family of 6 & so appetizers are usually a no, but here we can get the sampler & its enough for everyone without costing as much or more than dinner itself.