“Very nice hotel and easy access to interstate”

Holiday Inn Express
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Savannah, GA
“Very nice hotel and easy access to interstate”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

While traveling from Savannah to Albany on business, late at night, tried to make reservations in Albany but there was absolutely nothing available. Perry was the closest available. I am very glad that I stopped at this hotel. It was extremely clean and cozy. I was only there for a few hours but I would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Rapunzel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
We are glad to read how much fun you had at National Fair Grounds and how highly you recommended our hotel the Holiday Inn Express Perry, Georgia. Thank you for your business and for such a nice review.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Bloomington, Illinois
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our way to Florida. This is a new holiday inn express just opening in February of 2014. It is a beautiful hotel, very clean and desk personnel very helpful and friendly. Can't tell you about breakfast because we left very early, but it sure smelled good! I would recommend this hotel, 5 stars.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Diane E
Rapunzel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us at Holiday Inn Express Perry Georgia. We work hard to make sure you are satisfied with our service. Have a wonderful week and hurry back to see us.
Seymour, Indiana
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My family and I had been driving all day from Florida on our way to Indiana with 2 babies and our car broke down. Tiffany went above and beyond for us! It was late and she just had a room open up and was getting it cleaned. She immediately had everything set up for us, including the pack n play and blanket for our baby. She also found us a wonderful mechanic who fixed our car at the perfect rate for our already stretched budget--- and he came out on a Sunday Morning to fix it!! She allowed us to stay in the room until he finished fixing our car, and volunteered to clean the room so the housekeeper didn't have to stay late. Excellent Customer Service was obviously her goal! I would also like to rate the breakfast lady. My husband is Jewish and so couldn't eat normal sausage, so she immediately made fresh turkey sausage for him and was incredibly accommodating to our very excited toddler and baby (they were incredibly messy). The rooms were clean and tidy-- in fact the entire hotel was. And the staff was very caring. I would definitely stay here again! Thank you so much for making a very difficult situation much more bearable!

1 Thank Ginell W
Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful feedback about our staff and Hotel. When you are in the Perry area again please stop by and visit with us.
Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Mu family were looking for a hotel on our way to Orlando, we pick this because it was new hotel just open. The hotel is very clean. The rooms have a fresh smell and clean very important when your travel. I wanted to give them a five so bad, the breakfast was amazing! Very nice breakfast lady. What made myself give them a three was the pillows. My poor uncle could not get any sleep neither did my husband. Very upset about it.

Room Tip: The pillows are awful bring your own.
2 Thank Jenny F
Thanks for taking the time to tell us about the experience you had at our hotel. We are sorry the pillows were not what you expected. Our team does value your feedback. We doing everything in our power to make sure you are comfortable and relax while you are here with us. Please allow us to correct this problem by visiting with us again when you come to the Perry area.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 9 May 2014

This is the first time I have ever stayed in a really nice hotel. Your staff went above and beyond customer service. The registration personnel was very friendly and courteous. The restaurant manager, Anna was who you would like to have around when you eat. She made my husband and I feel like we've known her all our lives. We really hated to leave.

Room Tip: Unfortunately, I do not have a tip, because I was pleased with everything.
1 Thank shirleycwhit
Rapunzel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 11 May 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a response. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Holiday Inn Express in Perry Georgia. When you are visiting Perry please stay with us again. I will make sure I pass this information along to our staff. We work so hard to make sure you have the best experience ever!
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our stay here was most enjoyable. New hotel with very comfortable rooms. They also have a wonderful laundry facility on site. Would definitely stay here again if in the area. Front desk people were very helpful.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank tj c
Rapunzel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Perry Georgia. We are glad that you liked our new facility. We have worked hard to hear good response like this one. We want to take the time to thank you for writing such a good response so our listener to see the Southern Hospitality that you experience while you were here. Thanks so much and please come again!
Hinesville, Georgia
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Stayed for two nights and loved it. Great rooms , good breakfast , very helpful staff. Will stay there again in October. The room was very clean , new decor and nice big TV. Next time I think we will take a suite just to have a little bigger room. Loved it that it had a refrigerator and microwave.

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank KathrinE3
Rapunzel M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express in Perry during your visit to our city. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Perry, we will also pass on your kind words to our entire staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.