“Old and needs repair and updating. Ice machines were broken,.”

Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds
Ranked #23 of 24 Hotels in Perry

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed @ the days inn and it was a nice stay. The staff was really helpful. I recommend the days inn to anyone who is traveling this way. The staff was really friendly, helpfull. They were knowledgeable about the community.

• Stayed April 2014
Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! With each and every guest we strive to provide excellent customer service, and I am glad to hear that we did that with you.
New Hampshire
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We booked this hotel thinking it was a good place to stay for the Perry Dogwood Festival. However, we were very disappointed with the condition of the room. Although it had been freshly painted. There was blood stains on the sheets, the faucet in the bathroom sink only trickled water. There was a huge hole in the ceiling over the bathroom tub. There was mold/mildew in the grout lines of the bathroom floor tile, all along the wall and behind the toilet. The bath tub did not drain, and the room had a strange odor of dog urine. The room next to us had about four dogs who howled for close to two hours while their owners went to dinner, and when we called the front desk to complain we were told that there was a "dog show" in the area, and that there was NOTHING they could do....Good grief.... Our room was supposed to include a refrigerator and a microwave, but it had NONE. Front desk could not supply us with either one which was not satisfactory. A gang of Bikers were handing outside their rooms in the parking lot revving up their motorcycles which was annoying. We were booked for two nights, but checked out the next morning. I believe this was the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed in. Sadly, I can NOT recommend.

Room Tip: I moved to another hotel across the highway. It cost me $10 more per night but was cleaner, quieter...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank antwackie
Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Antwackie,

I apologize that your room was not up to standard. We are completing renovations constantly and it appears that your room hadn't been completed yet. I don't know who told you that we couldn't do anything about the dogs or motorcycles, because we could have. Please email me at daysinnperry@gmail.com so that I can get a clearer picture of what happened and who you spoke with. I assure you that my staff will be re-trained on these issues so that it doesn't happen again.

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

Billing issues. Was given one rate by Days Inn corporate and then told upon check out that rate was not honored and not the same. Multiple guest at the hotel reporting price gauging as well. Very very poor customer service and reasoning skills. Manager has not learned the value of the customer is always right, nor the power of social media.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Kim K
Dear Kim K,

I am sorry that you had issues during your stay with us. Please email me at daysinnperry@gmail.com with your billing issue, so that I can have a clearer picture of what happened and we can resolve any rate parity that happened. We always honor a reservation rate, and I'm not sure who told you that we wouldn't or why they told you that. With every guest we strive to provide excellent customer service and I am sorry that we failed you.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel on their first night open. While they still have some things to work out, we had a great stay, in a nice clean room! Crystal at the desk was so nice and helpful. I don't think she left the whole night cause she checked us out in the morning to. They definitly have an asset in her! Keep up the great customet service!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank familytrip123e
Crystal E, Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write our very first review! We are glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay. Our goal for each and every guest is for them to leave feeling they were provided the best customer service possible. Please remember us if you ever find yourselves in Perry again.