“Great on the road stopover”

Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds
Ranked #22 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Cicero
“Great on the road stopover”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Room was great and convenient with the exterior corridor we were able to park right outside the door, also a great price for a Saturday night. The service was also great lady checked us in quickly and explained the breakfast and the wireless Internet.

• Stayed June 2014
Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
On behalf of the entire staff here at the Days Inn Perry I would like to thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for us! With each guest we strive to provide excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that we met that expectation with you. Please keep us in mind if you find yourself in the Middle Georgia area again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
New Orleans, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

Basically nice, clean hotel. It was somewhat dated but in the process of being fixed up. Worked well for my purpose.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 19 May 2014
On behalf or the entire staff of Days Inn Perry I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review. With each and every guest we strive to provide excellent customer service.
Augusta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Despite the condition of the hotel the staff was very helpful and polite. I am under the impression that the hotel just took new ownership and they are working very hard to bring everything up to code. The staff was very polite and that made up for the hotel issues. Once the new owners fix all the problems the hotel will be a great place to staff. The staff that handles breakfast was very polite and diligent. Crystal went the extra a mile to accommodate the guest. I have read all the negative reviews but We have to be fair to the staff and say that the do an excellent job with customer service.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 23 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. You are right we are in the progress of updating all of our rooms. We have ordered new ice machines, and are waiting on their delivery. With each and every guest we strive to provide excellent customer service and I am glad to hear that we didn't let you down. Please remember us if you are ever in the Middle Georgia area again.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I stayed @ the days inn and it was a nice stay. The staff was really helpful. I recommend the days inn to anyone who is traveling this way. The staff was really friendly, helpfull. They were knowledgeable about the community.

• Stayed April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review! With each and every guest we strive to provide excellent customer service, and I am glad to hear that we did that with you.
New Hampshire
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We booked this hotel thinking it was a good place to stay for the Perry Dogwood Festival. However, we were very disappointed with the condition of the room. Although it had been freshly painted. There was blood stains on the sheets, the faucet in the bathroom sink only trickled water. There was a huge hole in the ceiling over the bathroom tub. There was mold/mildew in the grout lines of the bathroom floor tile, all along the wall and behind the toilet. The bath tub did not drain, and the room had a strange odor of dog urine. The room next to us had about four dogs who howled for close to two hours while their owners went to dinner, and when we called the front desk to complain we were told that there was a "dog show" in the area, and that there was NOTHING they could do....Good grief.... Our room was supposed to include a refrigerator and a microwave, but it had NONE. Front desk could not supply us with either one which was not satisfactory. A gang of Bikers were handing outside their rooms in the parking lot revving up their motorcycles which was annoying. We were booked for two nights, but checked out the next morning. I believe this was the worst Days Inn I have ever stayed in. Sadly, I can NOT recommend.

Room Tip: I moved to another hotel across the highway. It cost me $10 more per night but was cleaner, quieter...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank antwackie
Crystal E, Front Office Manager at Days Inn Perry Near Fairgrounds, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Dear Antwackie,

I apologize that your room was not up to standard. We are completing renovations constantly and it appears that your room hadn't been completed yet. I don't know who told you that we couldn't do anything about the dogs or motorcycles, because we could have. Please email me at daysinnperry@gmail.com so that I can get a clearer picture of what happened and who you spoke with. I assure you that my staff will be re-trained on these issues so that it doesn't happen again.

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels