“Yum!”

Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Perry
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Swanson is a quaint restaurant inside a historic home in downtown Perry. Our specialty is classic Southern homestyle cuisine. We do not offer reservations, however, we do offer call-ahead seating. If you utilize call-ahead seating, once your entire party arrives at The Swanson, you are placed at the top of the waiting list directly behind any other call-ahead groups that have arrived before you. If you would like to reserve one of our dining rooms for a special event, please contact one of our managers. In order to reserve a room you must sign a contract, pay a deposit and guarantee sales. Our managers will gladly share these details with you.
Warner Robins, Georgia
“Yum!”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

Southern cooking at it's finest! The fried chicken, dressing and meatloaf are phenomenal! We will definitely recommend the place to others and be going again ourselves!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Angela M

“Love the atmosphere!”
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

Visited this establishment a few weeks ago and had the greatest experience ever! I can't recall my servers name she was a short blonde girl! She had a sweet bubbly personality! I got the pot roast and it was the best I've had in a while! Do visit!

2 Thank Rebecca N
Salt Springs
“you''ve got to try this”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

This restaurant is situated in a 200+ year old house. The waiters/waitresses make you feel very welcome and are always there to help. First they serve you these tiny, buttery, home made biscuits that are delicious. I had the roast chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy, cornbread stuffing and squash casserole. My friend has the fried chicken and was informed it could take up to 15 min. because it's cooked to order. The French fries are hand cut. I was hoping I'd have room for the bread pudding, but you get a lot. All this, with drink, came to $21.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gail L
Salt Springs, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Great fried chicken and if you leave here hungry their is something wrong the service and prices are great this is the best around not far of 75

1 Thank Ronald E
Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good southern dining”
Reviewed 28 July 2014

The Swanson House is very good! I order the meatloaf and it is some of the best. Coming from a household where southern food is cooked almost every night this met my standards! The icing on the cake is the little biscuits you are served just before the meal. It is so quaint situated in the beautiful home. I am happy I only live thirty minutes way!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lia B

Been to The Swanson Restaurant? Share your experiences!