“Like Home”

Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Perry
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is my "go to" hotel while in the area. Very comfortable accommodations: bed is comfortable, pillows are better than most places. Free breakfast is also better than most: waffle maker, hot bacon/sausage and scrambled eggs along with the usual items found elsewhere.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gloria B, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

We are proud to be your "go to" hotel when you are in the Perry GA area. It is so good to know that you enjoy your stays at our facility
Thank you for posting this review and Thank you so much for being a returning guest.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Totally enjoyable~great location, easy on off 1-75, clean and comfortable! Great breakfast bar, great staff! Definitely would stay here again! Great staff and friendly! Helpful with information and directions!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your 3 day stay at our hotel. Our staff is dedicated to offer clean, comfortable rooms and southern hospitality.
We appreciate your business and hope you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We love staying at the Bradbury Inn and Suites when we attend the Region 12 Arabian Horse Show each May. The rooms are clean, the beds are very comfortable, and we couldn't hear our neighbors' televisions or hear them walking around overhead.
The staff is very courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

We appreciate you choosing our hotel for your accommodations during the recent horse show. I am so glad that we met your expectations and that you enjoyed your stay.
We always appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you at the next Arabian Show.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Was in town for business. Had a two room suite. The remote in the living room did not work. The lady at the front desk replaced it when I went down for breakfast. The replacement did not work! I did not have the luxury of time to pursue the matter further, so I just used the bedroom remote for both TV's. Heat was difficult to control. There were hairs in the dresser drawers. Fridge needed to be cleaned. Bed was very comfortable. Bathroom was clean. Room smelled fresh.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Room was good, bed was comfortable, breakfast was adequate but helpfulness of staff left a lot to be desired. Young woman who checked us in gave attitude that she did not want to be bothered. When asking for places to eat she did the basics giving us the restaurant names and then when asking what she'd recommend she shrugged and said she didn't know she'd never eaten there. She always had an ear bud in her ear and was busy with something on her IPad. Later in the evening I tried the business center computer to print out some business documents...part of the reason we went with this hotel. When I couldn't sign on I asked her for assistance and she sarcastically said, "did you turn it on?" I assured her I had tried. I asked her for help and she continued to sit in her corner cozy chair and glared at me. I said maybe there is someone else who could help me? She finally got up walked across the lobby to the computer and announced that it wasn't working and printer didn't work either. I complained saying that was why we booked here to use their business center. She shrugged and I went back to my room. The next AM my husband and I again decided to try the computer and it still wouldn't connect. The same young woman came over and was surprisingly pleasant, apologizing for the night before and offered to give us a discount. There was another young woman at the desk who told her she couldn't offer us a discount. In the end we were told no discount would be given because we'd already received the Senior discount when we checked in. Based on our experience, not a hotel I would recommend.

Room Tip: If needed make sure business center computer and printer are working before you make reservation.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2014

In being fair the ONLY thing I found wrong with this hotel is that the hot tub (whirl pool) was not hot when I got there and It would not heat up in time for me to use it. After working all day I was looking forward to using it. It you dont expect to use it you should enjoy staying here. If you want to use the whirl pool I would call 2 full hours before arrival and tell the front desk to turn the thing on so it will be operational some time that evening.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Stopped here for break from driving to Miami from Wisconsin. I did a quick priceline search from the smart phone and this had the best reviews for the price. We got two double rooms each one was $81 a night and could have slept up to 6. The very nice reception lady gave us the same price without booking through priceline. Rooms are ordinary and breakfast was what you would expect. THE ROOM BEDS ARE CLEAN, NO BUGS, COMFORTABLE, AND THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO ME. My teens liked the indoor pool in January. Of course there is wear and tear in the rooms that need to be addressed, it's not a new facility. Plenty of places to eat in Perry. Many walking distance from this hotel.

Room Tip: we were in rooms 314 and 317
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family