“AVERAGE BUT CLEAN AND QUIET”

Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Leamington, Canada
“AVERAGE BUT CLEAN AND QUIET”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stopped here for the night after driving all day from Paducah, KY and heading to Lakeland, FL. This place is close to I-75 but set back away from any traffic noises. Our room was a standard two double bed unit but was clean and comfortable. There was the usual motel type breakfast in the morning which is well enough for us. Would certainly stay here again as the price was right with a travel coupon of $50.00 for the two of us.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
QualityInnPerry, Manager at Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
QUALITY INN
1602 SAM NUNN BLVD
PERRY, GA 31069
(478) 987-7710

Date: November 10th, 2013

Dear Jim H.:

On behalf of out hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words.

We accommodate many guest each evening, and we strive to make night's stay a satisfying one. We strive to provide the best customer service possible to our guest at all times. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Reviewed 29 September 2013

I thought I would be getting a nice clean room, modern,wrong!! I would expect this kind of room at a real low end place, oh yeah the room was very musty!smelling, definitely not gonna stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013
QualityInnPerry, Manager at Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Dear (Guest Name)

I want you to know that the comments and suggestions we receive from our guest are taken very seriously. They tell us what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong, and how we can improve. You willingness to share your recent experience is genuinely appreciated.

Please be assured that the issues your have raised have been addressed, and the appropriate action has been taken. Please accept our deepest apology for any inconvenience that may have caused.

Again, I want to thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us. We look forward to serving your future lodging needs.

Hollywood, Florida
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel once before. The rooms are nice, clean and this time my room smelled great. The service is good and the breakfast outstanding. It has an in-door pool and large lobby with nice furnishings.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank David D
QualityInnPerry, Manager at Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Dear (Guest Name):

Again, let me thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfication, and we look forward to your next visit.

Temperance, Michigan
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Stopped here without a reservation after 13 hours on the road and was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and overall appearance of both the room and the common areas. It's as good as many hotels that charge twice the price. Very spacious room, a very comfortable bed, spotless bathroom.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank hobartfenster
Dear (Guest Name):

Wake Forest, North Carolina
Reviewed 3 March 2013

What a change in one year! We stayed here one year ago and had a large room with a comfortable chair to sit in and table with chairs. When we retuned for the same event, naturally we requested the same room. Imagine our surprise when we discovered our room with an office chair at a desk and a king sized bed. No comfortable chair or table and chair. Just one big empty space. The room and bed were clean. The room and hotel is shabby and outdated. There is a very bad patch job on the bathroom wall and a chunk of concrete missing in the corner of the bathroom floor. The mattress near the door has a big sinkhole in it and needs to be replaced.
We will stay at The Hotel Perry if we come back again.

4 Thank bunnylady55
QualityInnPerry, Manager at Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area, responded to this review, 17 March 2013
Dear Guest,

I am concerned about the problems you experienced at our hotel during your recent visit. I'm writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention. We acknowledge that we need to improve our overall hotel property but we currently having business financial problems therefore we unable to make any improvements to hotel property.

Manager

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels

Byron, Georgia
Reviewed 27 July 2012

The room was a decent size. The hotel is a bit dated. Check in was quick. The beds were comfortable. The only issue I had was the smell in the room, which I assume is from pets. TVs have not been upgraded to flat screens like most hotels. The stay was ok for one night.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ms T
QualityInnPerry, Manager at Quality Inn National Fairgrounds Area, responded to this review, 15 November 2012
Dear Guest,

Fort Deposit, AL
Reviewed 17 July 2012

Very nice stay at this hotel. Check in was efficient and friendly. The room was big and comfortable and the huge grassy area was great to potty the dogs. They do charge a pet fee, Check out was efficient and friendly. Lots of places to eat close by. I felt safe at this hotel and will definitely stay again.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo