“Good experience.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Extremely large room. We had a suite. Very clean. Carpets though out the hotel appeared new and clean. Free breakfast buffet was plentiful with much variety. Staff was courteous and helpful. Only problem was where the flat screen TV was placed on the wall. It could be seen from both bedroom and living room area but I would have preferred it to be in one or the other.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the front of the building. I was able to get this suite for 12000 Choice Pr...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 January 2013

I was in the area for business and spent two nights at this motel. The grounds, outside of the building, and lobby are very nice. The rooms are very basic. The bedding appeared worn out and the bed sagged. The carpet was pulling away at the thresholds and doorways. The bathroom had only minimal towels & wash cloths. The shower had poor water pressure. The staff was friendly on check in. The rooms and common area was clean. Breakfast was your average motel fair with Sausage, egg patties, and waffles.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Luco57
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I made reservations to stay at this motel 4 days in advance, we had driven about 7 hours that day and had been to a funeral vistation earlier that evening to say the least we were worn out we got at the Hotel at about 10:00 that night when we got to our room we found out to our surprise there was no frig, mirco oven no phone and the fire alarm was hanging from the ceiling. I went down to the desk and talked to the person that was working that shift. She was very helpful and helped us out. She said her boss would be in the morning and I should talked to her. This is well the bad experience comes in I talked to her in the morning it was almost like she was ready for me. She was condesending rude and told me that it was my fault. I will never never stay there again. The owner was more interested in getting rid of the roaches they have there yes roaches. Do not stay at that motel.

Room Tip: Ask and see the rooms in advance.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank steve c
Reviewed 10 November 2012

This hotel was clean and quiet and low priced ($76.00 with tax for a king bed). Bed was comfortable. The tv reception was poor on local channels, but had free hbo.

There were very few electrical outlets available for charging our electronics and an extension cord was behind the headboard connecting the one light, which I a not sure might be a violation of fire codes.

They only gave us two very small bath towels.

Breakfast was the usual fare...waffles, sausage,cereal, pastries, fruit...included in the price.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed 9 November 2012

Don't let the main area & hallway think it's nice & remolded! When you walk into your "suite" it was not like the main areas at all. I got the queen suite with 2 rooms & it was gross!! A hole in the wall,the book you have at the desk all scribbled in, curtain has stains on it, hole in the curtain also. Kitchen outside cupboards dirty filth on them & in. What is the nastiest that a live bug was crawling on the bed!! I have pictures of all this so I will be forwarding to corporate, also we are diamond members & were treated like crap!

Room Tip: Don't stay here unless you want to selep with the bugs & filth!
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank stephschon
Reviewed 5 November 2012

We stay at a lot of Comfort Inns and know they vary extensively in quality. This hotel was average at the very best. I had a question about the internet service (which was real good), however, when I went to call the front desk, I realized we had no telephone in the room. The cord was there but no phone. I used my cell and was asked "do you really need one?". I said no and they said okay! I would have thought they would have "insisted on getting us one". We found the bathroom in general need of work, cracked tiles and a shower valve that had no turn off spot, you had to move the handle slowly until the water stopped. My wife was disappointed in the quality of bedding, thin towels and wash cloths. Of course, the next morning I saw a live roach walking around the tub. I reported all of the above at checkout and they did express their concern but that was all they did. I wasn't looking for compensation but most good hotels might offer it anyway.

Room Tip: Not sure if this was typical of hotels in the area or not, if you're used to things not being qu...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank rlnhandy
Reviewed 30 October 2012

This is one of my favorite stops along I 75 when I travel. it is always quiet and relaxing- a little oasis for a weary traveler. The guest service workers are always pleasant. The Cracker Barrell next door is very handy if you want to walk over for a meal.

Room Tip: Ask for the left back corner room. it is huge with an inside and an outside entrance
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business