“Better than the other options”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #14 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Atlanta, Georgia
“Better than the other options”
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was there conducting a trial in October. After spending three nights at the Ramada (truly awful) someone recommended this place. I found it clean and comfortable. This is no Ritz (and for the price, I didn't expect it would be) but it is far and away the best hotel I found in Perry.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cleveland, Georgia
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I would have given it a higher rating based upon the motel's merits, but the apparent insulation deficiency detracts from the entire experience. The room didn't get cool until midnight, and started heating up again by 8:30 am.

I checked in, and the front desk lady was very friendly. I got to my room, and no one had turned on the AC. It was HOT in there. No problem. I went to the Cracker Barrel next door and had supper. When I returned, the room was still warm, but if I sat on the couch next to the AC, it was nice and cool. I figured I'd just give it some time. I should have just asked for another room, but I was already stripped down to my skivvies and my stuff was strung out everywhere. I didn't feel like re-mobilizing.

Regarding everything else: Clean spacious room and a comfortable bed. The motel was also nice and quiet. The motel has everything that I like: Friendly, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Just not comfortable when it's 90 degrees outside.

My room was on the second floor. Interior entrances only. They do have an elevator, but I just used the stairs.

They also have down-and-out rooms. I didn't notice them until later. Maybe those are cooler.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Lakeland, FL
Reviewed 2 May 2013

1) Nice front desk; 2) Good breakfast; 3) Clean; 4) Pool AREA so well organized--pool, hot tub, exercise room, sauna, bathroom, and shower. 5) Room accessible inside or out; 6) Did not need to parade through the lobby to go to the pool. 7) King bed in handicap room. Suggestions: Handicap rollin shower could use the 7ft handheld; Needs additional chair in room for second person. Front desk and things else handled in a very professional way.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Common area was very nice/clean. Our room was very dusty/dirty, coffee pot so soiled, we would not use it, scanty towels, and carpet needed vacuuming. When reporting this to clerk the next morning, we were told that room should not have even been rented due to renovations going on. Staff was pleasant, but stay was not!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels

New Albany, Indiana
Reviewed 21 February 2013

A large Group stayed at the Comfoort Inn in Perry Georgia. We found the rooms to be very large and clean. The bedding was updated and clean. The towels were a little small,but it was nice having the sink separate from the shower. Each room had a microwave and minifridge. The indoor pool and hot tub were delightful. They also had a fitness room and sauna. The breakfast in the morning was generous with eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, waffles, fruit and drinks. It is a very nice stop for families and others. Cracker Barrel is within walking distance.The only thing that I did not like was the stairs that are located outside the building. If you didn't want to use the one elevator you had the go outside and use your key to get back. (A little strange.)

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Phyllis W
Joliet, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 February 2013

We saw the bad reviews on Tripadvisor, but we were exhausted and thought we would give it a try. My first clue should've been the giant clock in the entry way. When I looked at the time it was an hour behind. When I questioned the girl at the front desk she said "Oh, they haven't change that hasn't since November". If you can't bother to change the gigantic clock in your main entrance, what else don't you bother to do. Well, I found out. We checked in around 11PM and the only room left was a smoking room. We decided we could get past the smell and just get a quick nights sleep. After checking out our room, we realized that we had an outside door that led to the back parking lot (creepy) and the room was filthy. Spiders in the bathroom and a smashed cockroach on the wall. The microwave was filthy and disgusting. I went back to the front desk and told her we couldn't stay. She was apologetic and polite. My skin was crawling for about an hour after leaving there. We got back in the car and drove the extra 10 minutes to the Comfort Suites in Byron (which is beautiful and clean!).

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Noreen C
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 31 January 2013

Extremely large room. We had a suite. Very clean. Carpets though out the hotel appeared new and clean. Free breakfast buffet was plentiful with much variety. Staff was courteous and helpful. Only problem was where the flat screen TV was placed on the wall. It could be seen from both bedroom and living room area but I would have preferred it to be in one or the other.

Room Tip: Ask for a room closer to the front of the building. I was able to get this suite for 12000 Choice Pr...