“Average hotel with great service!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Had to stop for some sleep and found this hotel which had availability. The hotel desk clerk was exceptionally nice and helpful. The room was average at best (old and worn but clean) but the nightly rate was a bit high for this chain (could have been the location?). There was a nice indoor pool and hot tub but we did not have time to check it out. We would stay here again if we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

Just needed a break from driving. Best price compared to the surrounding places but a bit much for the condition. Building looks great, front lobby and breakfast area clean and inviting, pool clean and open late. Room not the cleanest. It's ok on the surface but don't look close. Dusty, cobwebs, sticky grease ? In washroom. Washroom door handle broken and some cosmetic tips needed on patching holes. Beds were comfortable and clean. Staff were pleasant.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I was there conducting a trial in October. After spending three nights at the Ramada (truly awful) someone recommended this place. I found it clean and comfortable. This is no Ritz (and for the price, I didn't expect it would be) but it is far and away the best hotel I found in Perry.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I would have given it a higher rating based upon the motel's merits, but the apparent insulation deficiency detracts from the entire experience. The room didn't get cool until midnight, and started heating up again by 8:30 am.

I checked in, and the front desk lady was very friendly. I got to my room, and no one had turned on the AC. It was HOT in there. No problem. I went to the Cracker Barrel next door and had supper. When I returned, the room was still warm, but if I sat on the couch next to the AC, it was nice and cool. I figured I'd just give it some time. I should have just asked for another room, but I was already stripped down to my skivvies and my stuff was strung out everywhere. I didn't feel like re-mobilizing.

Regarding everything else: Clean spacious room and a comfortable bed. The motel was also nice and quiet. The motel has everything that I like: Friendly, clean, quiet, and comfortable. Just not comfortable when it's 90 degrees outside.

My room was on the second floor. Interior entrances only. They do have an elevator, but I just used the stairs.

They also have down-and-out rooms. I didn't notice them until later. Maybe those are cooler.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2013

1) Nice front desk; 2) Good breakfast; 3) Clean; 4) Pool AREA so well organized--pool, hot tub, exercise room, sauna, bathroom, and shower. 5) Room accessible inside or out; 6) Did not need to parade through the lobby to go to the pool. 7) King bed in handicap room. Suggestions: Handicap rollin shower could use the 7ft handheld; Needs additional chair in room for second person. Front desk and things else handled in a very professional way.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Common area was very nice/clean. Our room was very dusty/dirty, coffee pot so soiled, we would not use it, scanty towels, and carpet needed vacuuming. When reporting this to clerk the next morning, we were told that room should not have even been rented due to renovations going on. Staff was pleasant, but stay was not!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2013

A large Group stayed at the Comfoort Inn in Perry Georgia. We found the rooms to be very large and clean. The bedding was updated and clean. The towels were a little small,but it was nice having the sink separate from the shower. Each room had a microwave and minifridge. The indoor pool and hot tub were delightful. They also had a fitness room and sauna. The breakfast in the morning was generous with eggs, sausage, biscuits, cereal, waffles, fruit and drinks. It is a very nice stop for families and others. Cracker Barrel is within walking distance.The only thing that I did not like was the stairs that are located outside the building. If you didn't want to use the one elevator you had the go outside and use your key to get back. (A little strange.)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends