“Great Southern Charm!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of New Perry Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Perry
New Perry Hotel
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Perry
“Great Southern Charm!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

From the time Myself and Husband arrived, We were greeted very kindly.The Owners made us feel very Welcomed. This is the first time we have stayed here. We normally stay at the hotels on I-75. When we go to Perry Ga. We had lunch in the the Hotel Restsurant, We ordered the Home made Chicken and Dumplins. They were the best! Thanks for the Southern Hospility. Janice King.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013

We lucked upon this gem, by random chance, awesome! Great staff, friendly, treat you like family. This hotel beats any high end hotel in my book, we stayed in a 50's themed room, very clean, and well maintained. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2013

I loved this hotel. I stayed there because a friend had mentioned it and I thought it was the most homelike place I have stayed in the US. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Perry except this hotel.
I had stayed in a chain motel on the "to go" trip and this was about 200 times better and I believe cheaper. I believe in the future these people may be able to charge more and get it.

Room Tip: Ihad the Elvis room and I liked it. It was large and comfortable and very different (in a good way...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Sandrademexico
Jacksonville, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2013

For our annual trip to the Buckarama in Perry, Ga. we decided to stay somewhere different in Perry. I am so glad we chose the New Perry Hotel. Much like a bed and breakfast. The staff was so friendly and willing to help in any way they could. The New Perry hotel is so quaint and has such an historic feel to it. Each room is decorated with different things. We ate dinner in the restaurant and was very pleased with the food as well as the cost. We will be back!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
Leesburg, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

This has the feeling of the old time motor lodges. The rooms are clean in the motel section and ours was decorated with Audry Hepburn stuff. The AC works well and is not loud. The room has a small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot. Good TV service and WIFI is free. This is not the place for you if you want super new and fancy. It is family ran, clean, and quiet. The pool is outside and salt water. The place has a limited number of rooms. The hotel section rooms are all unique. A little small but all are clean. Restored 1920 era. I saw several rooms in this section and each one was different but cute. Small pets are welcome if you let them know in advance.

Room Tip: The motel rooms are around the pool.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank staceyj1965
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2013

Great little hotel. We spent one night, but would like to go back and spend at least two. It is not your typical find. More like a B&B. Great bed. Hotel is a step back in time...bathrooms are small and 50's style. It is a historical landmark. We will return. The only thing, I wish it had a hair dryer, but they probably would have found me one if I had only asked.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

We found New Perry Hotel on Trip Advisor, and it sounded great. It is beautiful, and the staff is so nice and helpful. We opted to stay in the newer motel section, because the rooms were small for our whole family. It was still a great experience. We stayed in the "John Wayne room." The 1950's bathroom floors were clean as a pin. I'm not sure how they do that! We took a dip in the pool, which was very nice. We also ate breakfast in the hotel the next morning. The food was outstanding and inexpensive! After we reached our final destination, my husband realized he left his phone charger. On the way back home, we stopped back by to get it. It was labeled, and at the desk waiting for us. This family-owned and operated hotel is a treasure. I hope we can visit again.

Room Tip: Lots of choices for every need.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family