Travelodge Perry GA
US$62
US$57
Motel 6
TripAdvisor
All reviewstravel lodgeroom was cleancracker barrelcontinental breakfastwaffle houseplace to sleepwaffle makernight stayother hotelsclean place to staypleasant staystaff was friendlyconvenient locationfelt safebagelsgreat priceparking lot
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is my second time staying at this Travelodge. I will not be back. There was duct tape on the floor in our room. The refridgerator in the room did not work & neither did the ice machine. The bedding is of poor quality. Also, there is never a king size bed available at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 24 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Reviewed 23 December 2013

When I booked for this hotel I was very skeptical about it! I stay at Hilton Hotels at a discounted rate unfortunately Hampton across the street was booked for the nights I needed. I traveled with my family so I was prepared for the worst. I took my Lysol disinfecting spray to be prepared. Before I let my children in the room I sprayed everything down.

As I was spraying the room down I started noticing that the room was not as bad as I expected it. Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms were clean (although the shower ceiling did have a couple of stains but wasn't bothering me), well vacuumed. It did look a little old fashion to me but I wasn't staying for the looks. Rooms had a microwave and fridge that was a plus! Room also had a flat screen tv with good channels I couldn't get the HBO channel though. Breakfast was a different story though. They only have mini powder donuts, cinnamon rolls, cereal, toast. Definitely would recommend have breakfast else where.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for travelers stopping by. Although if your skeptical bout it like I was or have no other choice but to book there like was take Lysol or always ask to see the room before paying for it.

Room Tip: had rooms 101 and 102 quieter and next to side exit
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 December 2013

The hotel just smells horrible like moth balls. The room clearly wasn't vacuumed, desk has something sticky on it, a bug even came from the curtains. The door was obnoxiously loud, being opened and slammed shut about every ten minutes. Lastly, the room service comes around in the AM to each room shouting "ROOM SERVICE!" Then quickly moves to the next room...HORRIBLE!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

We have stayed here before
its just ok

But in this occasion we arrived quite late in the evening and we were sent to the room we booked

we noticed hundreds of fleas in the room

hotel staff moved us to a second rroom it looked ok

we woke up this morning and we were all bitten

not sure if bed bugs or fleas although we did see some fleas this morning after we woke up

moving to another hotel

I know this is not an expensive hotel - but BUGS = Yuck

stay away until they have solved the problem

• Stayed: November 2013
Traveltrip100, Manager at Travelodge Perry GA, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

We appreciate your feedback concerning your stay with us. Our guest’s feedback is very important to us. On a monthly basis we have a pest control company that does come to our property to inspect and spray all rooms. While we did not find anything in the rooms you stayed in, as a precaution, we did put in a request for the pest company to come and inspect the rooms and spray if necessary. Most of all please know we always intend to provide our guests with an exceptional experience and service.