“For our purposes, this was an adequate hotel. We were only...”

Travelodge Perry GA
Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Athens, Georgia
“For our purposes, this was an adequate hotel. We were only...”
Reviewed 24 February 2014

For our purposes, this was an adequate hotel. We were only in the room to sleep (we were at the fairgrounds for a livestock show). However two adults will NOT fit comfortably in a full bed. The second night my daughter and I had to share a bed as my husband and I got almost no sleep the night before, as we attempted to make it work. It did not.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Meldrim, Georgia
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The staff is always exceptional in their effort to make this stay easy and comfortable. This time they went above and beyond to help us with reservations! Our rooms are always clean and the breakfast a good start to the day. We will be back!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Boynton Beach, Florida
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

The place is under remodeling, but I'm not looking at the hallways while I'm asleep in my room. The hospitality and courtesy of the staff was great, very friendly. Its not fancy but I'm not paying a fancy price either. Inludes a hot breakfast. If you need a decent night sleep for a decent price, this is the place. Thank you!

Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Pekin
Reviewed 23 January 2014

This Travelodge provides a very clean, comfortable room and good breakfast for the price. An excellent value. Will stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

Lula
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This is my second time staying at this Travelodge. I will not be back. There was duct tape on the floor in our room. The refridgerator in the room did not work & neither did the ice machine. The bedding is of poor quality. Also, there is never a king size bed available at this hotel.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 December 2013

When I booked for this hotel I was very skeptical about it! I stay at Hilton Hotels at a discounted rate unfortunately Hampton across the street was booked for the nights I needed. I traveled with my family so I was prepared for the worst. I took my Lysol disinfecting spray to be prepared. Before I let my children in the room I sprayed everything down.

As I was spraying the room down I started noticing that the room was not as bad as I expected it. Beds were very comfortable, bathrooms were clean (although the shower ceiling did have a couple of stains but wasn't bothering me), well vacuumed. It did look a little old fashion to me but I wasn't staying for the looks. Rooms had a microwave and fridge that was a plus! Room also had a flat screen tv with good channels I couldn't get the HBO channel though. Breakfast was a different story though. They only have mini powder donuts, cinnamon rolls, cereal, toast. Definitely would recommend have breakfast else where.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for travelers stopping by. Although if your skeptical bout it like I was or have no other choice but to book there like was take Lysol or always ask to see the room before paying for it.

Room Tip: had rooms 101 and 102 quieter and next to side exit