“Great service”

Ranked #21 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Upper Marlboro, Maryland
“Great service”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

My fiancee and I ended up staying here after our car broke down on the interstate. We asked the tow truck driver for a recommendation, and this is where he suggested. Considering that we were hot and not in the best of moods not knowing how much car repairs would be, I'm really glad that we chose to stay here. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly, and as he overheard us talking about why were were in town, he gave us a larger corner room to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The room was large and clean, with a pull out couch. Considering the price I was a little nervous about what we might find but no complaints. After learning there was no taxi service in the area to take us to the repair shop to pick up my car, the gentleman at the front desk called around to staff at the hotel until he found someone who could drive us and our luggage to the repair shop. This extra hospitality would definitely lead me to stay here again. Staying here turned what could have been a very stressful situation into a pleasant one.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kimberly M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Reasonable clean, nice size room, bathroom area looked unfinished (poorly painted ) but didn't effect cleanliness. The young lady at the desk was very friendly & helpful. Slept in & skipped breakfast. Beds were comfy. Location right off interstate but on a side road that makes access a little awkward . Definitely ok to crash for a night on the road however when I called about a room on another trip through the area the rate I was quoted was way too much for a hotel of this calibur. I would consider staying here again but not at $80 + / night.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank deannaeg

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels

northfla
Reviewed 22 June 2012

Stayed There on my way home with the kids for spring break. Clean Nice place. A good place to stay! No complaints.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Phlebotomy
Reviewed 16 May 2012

Great motel for the price. Stopped here just for the night, room was slightly outdated, but everything was very clean. Room had a nice microwave and mini fridge, staff was also very friendly. Overall it's a great place to stop and get some sleep.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank kkatfish
Middle Tn
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The Relax Inn is across the street from the Fairgrounds where I was attending 4 days of dog shows, so this was a great location. The room rate was good; pet fee was better than most places (thank goodness). Our room was 160, in the one-story part of the hotel. Room was clean; A/C cold; had a small frig and microwave. The beds are average hotel fare; the pillows were "just right." The hotel looks like it has been re-roofed, re-painted and baths updated. The front desk person was pleasant and friendly. Checked out with the owner and he was delighted our stay had met our expectations. Wil be back to stay with them whenever I travel to the Perry dog shows.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Cathy B
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I only stayed one night with my mother and sister but it was very clean, the woman at the front desk was very nice. I work at a hotel in Orlando Fl. on International Dr. so i know great service when i see it.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Darren W
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 25 August 2011

I led a large group that occupied 4 hotels in Perry GA. The Relax Inn was by far the best of the four. The owner, Pramod, is a hard workingservant, willing to do anything possible to accomodate his guests. This hotel is a suprising find and you won't be disappointed! My group plans to attend again next year. It is extremely convenient to the Agricenter and Fairgrounds.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business