See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 December 2012

Heading down for our usual stay again this weekend (halfway to south Florida). Never busy, so first floor room with vehicle parking in sight is always available. Safe area, with convenience stores, Waffle House, etc. Automatic car wash and gas right next door. No one minds if you want to fill a cooler from the ice machine. Fresh fruit and packaged muffins available in the morning. Best room in Georgia (for $45 or less). 1. Safe. 2. Inexpensive. 3. Comfortable 4. Convenient.. 5. Uncrowded.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 August 2012

stayed there this summer for a dog show, dog friendly, nice grass area to walk dogs with bags and large garbage can away from rooms. Rooms clean, friendly staff. so far always follow thru on my requests. Headed back again soon.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank mleso
Reviewed 5 August 2012

This place is definitely clean and for the price...not bad at all. It is not your modern motel but good bed, clean large room. Breakfast is cold stuff but then for the price you can eat at Cracker Barrel just within walking distance from motel. The staff is very nice and helpful. No swimming pool or laundry room but again for the price a great valve. Would recommend

Room Tip: Downstair room close to office
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ejmCarencro
Reviewed 2 August 2012

I was in town for the NBHA Youth world. After reading the reviews here i called and booked my room. Perry hotels are hit or miss, and i don't like wasting time on bad hotels, or moving from room to room. I stayed downstairs near the stairs, had great week!! It is in walking distance to several convenience stores, Cracker Barrel and Waffle House. It is very close to the Fairgounds, where i was working and the Oil Lamp... which is the best restuarant in town. I have already booked my room for the October show. give this one a try. :)

Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank World Traveler C
Reviewed 1 August 2012

My fiancee and I ended up staying here after our car broke down on the interstate. We asked the tow truck driver for a recommendation, and this is where he suggested. Considering that we were hot and not in the best of moods not knowing how much car repairs would be, I'm really glad that we chose to stay here. The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly, and as he overheard us talking about why were were in town, he gave us a larger corner room to make our stay as comfortable as possible. The room was large and clean, with a pull out couch. Considering the price I was a little nervous about what we might find but no complaints. After learning there was no taxi service in the area to take us to the repair shop to pick up my car, the gentleman at the front desk called around to staff at the hotel until he found someone who could drive us and our luggage to the repair shop. This extra hospitality would definitely lead me to stay here again. Staying here turned what could have been a very stressful situation into a pleasant one.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple