“one night stop excellent”
Review of Knights Inn Perry

Knights Inn Perry
Ranked #16 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Aveley, United Kingdom
“one night stop excellent”
Reviewed 24 April 2013

just off the i-75 which was a great location check in was fast and smooth the owner was fantastic with us from check in to check out even let us take some breakfast stuff after in was finished room was clean and with a flat screen on the wall. it was a good stay for one night and the price was good to cheers

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Reviewed 21 January 2013

We have stayed at the Knught's Inn many times for livestock shows at the Georgia National Fairgrounds. Considering the very reasonable prices, you get way more than you pay more. Staff is always super friendly and helpful and their newly redone queen rooms are as nice as some if the higher end hotels we have stayed at. They do offer a microwave, mini refrigerator, large flat screen tv's with a large variety of stations. The only thing missing that I would love to see them add with their remodels is hair dryers, large ironing boards and irons for every room. These are available through the office though. I would also appreciate having extra towels in the rooms (4 of each would be great). However, all of my suggestions are available when I've asked and the courteous staff has always been eager to accommodate. It is a pleasure doing business with this hotel family and our family will always be Knight's Inn guest every time we stay in Perry! I truly believe there is not another hotel anywhere close that listens to and tries as hard as the Knights Inn staff do.

• Stayed January 2013
Tennessee
Reviewed 18 November 2011

This property is very convenient to I-75. We had a coupon from the interstate coupon booklet, and it was accepted. The receptionist (presumably the owner) was efficient and friendly. As noted in a few other reviews, the rooms could use some updating: some of the tile on the bathroom wall was chipped off, and the bathroom door was swollen and didn't completely shut. However, the room was clean and equipped with a microwave and small fridge. Breakfast consisted of choices of 4 cereals (2 kiddie types) and sweet rolls as well as juice, milk, and coffee. The breakfast area is small with only 1 table, but we were the only people there at 6:15, and the owner put on the TV with the weather channel as we were headed north in somewhat questionable weather. I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 October 2011

well heres the story, I went to another hotel first and they were full, so the hotel suggested some other alternatives, and i chose Knights Inn, From the reviews i see on here about this motel, I wouldn't have stayed here BUT I WAS QUITE SURPRISED! this hotel is not bad at all..i don't know about the other people who stayed here, but when i stayed here it was totally fine with me, the rates were about $43 which is decent for this hotel. the young gentlemen in the front was very kind and helping me out because I had to get to Orlando, and he was just letting me know how far it is from Perry, the traffic, and construction near the border of GA and so forth. by the way his name is NEIL and he was excellent in helping me out and suggesting good places to eat! so if you go there thats the guy to talk to.

so going on, the room was a double bed with micro/fridge WIFI, its a very basic motel and just gets the basics done which is sleep, shower, and go on your way. dont expect anything big out of it. the breakfast was ok, they had coffee, juice, doughnuts, some honey buns, and other stuff.. I will suggest though that they need an alternative for health conscious people like a banana, or orange or something like that. ONE only real problem i really had was the internet , the signals were kinda weak and thats really about it. the beds are firm, showers is ok, but overall I didnt see Roaches, or bugs, or people trying to rip me off or anything. LIKE I SAID BEFORE IF I WOULD OF LOOK AT THE REVIEWS BEFORE I CAME HERE I WOULD HAVE PROBABLY NEVERED STAYED HERE BUT I GUESS SOME PLACES THEY EITHER CHANGE AND UPGRADED OR DESERVE A SECOND CHANCE. I WAS SURPRISED Neil did mention they were SLOWLY renovating because they were having some money issues, or wasnt making enough money at that time... but overall i would stay here again ...

I learned DONT JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...VERY GOOD PLACE TO STAY

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
nap740, Manager at Knights Inn Perry, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
Thank you very much, some of the other negative reviews are not accurate, and I apperciate you understanding that.

Thanks Management
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 7 October 2011

Stayed here on our way to florida. Was running late and this place was right off the high way and it ended up being very good for the price we payed. We came in late and the desk clerk was very friendly and he ended up giving us a discounted price from what was advertised because of it being so late. Nice place for the price we paid

• Stayed April 2011, travelled with family
Hudson, Florida
Reviewed 24 May 2010

I used my credit card to hold two rooms. When myself and three other friends arrived we all payed our portion in cash, filled out the guest cards and went to our rooms. We stayed the night and left the next day. My next credit card statement showed a charge for both rooms. I called the Knights inn and they said there was no evidence I stayed there and charged my card for a no show. I explained to them which rooms we stayed in, who checked us in, the cards we filled out. They refused to reverse the charges.
The person that checked us in pocketed the cash for the two rooms and removed all evidence that we stayed there. This was the manager!!! Don't stay here, the rooms were terrible anyway.
Aaron Dominguez

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with friends
nap740, Manager at Knights Inn Perry, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
there was a mis-communication is this report, The guest got his money back
Sebring
Reviewed 25 January 2010

Bugs were apparently hiding when we checked in. Turning on the lights in the middle of the night revealed we had lots of company. Roaches on the walls, floor and vanity - lots of them. We packed up and left at 2:30 AM. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed January 2010, travelled as a couple
nap740, Manager at Knights Inn Perry, responded to this review, 24 August 2012
this is correct, we had a serious roach problem because our pest company wasn't using the right formula to fix our insect problem, in fact the company we use file for bankruptcy and are no longer in service due to the poor service they had. I will be the first to admit we tried to cut corners when times were tough to go with a cheap company but we were wrong. from this experience we learned that customer satisfaction and cleanness are top of our list for this property! We are proud to say that we use a new and improved form of pest service and they spray all our rooms twice a month! since then we have seen LESS TO ALMOST NO problems with insect infestation !