Hampton Inn Perry
US$53
US$85
US$80
US$58
All reviewsbreakfast stafflonghorn steakhousehilton brandnice hotelbed and pillowscomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstaff was very friendlywould stay here againroad trippleasant staywafflesvelmafloridahurricanelinensirma
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I received a call from the hotel the day I departed informing me that I had left an Ipad in the room. They gladely are sending to my home address. The intergity and honesty of the hotel staff in exemplary. I owe them a deep debt of gratitude. Kudo's to Hampton Inn of Perry

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We used this hotel as a short stop to a long trip. We became admired about the appereance inside: clean, modern, comfortable. The breakfast is good and we have no complaints about the room. There are plenty of places to eat nearby. Althought is is located nearby a major Interstate, we hear no noises inside the room.

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Good, clean hotel. Friendly staff and comfortable rooms. I was preparing for a baby shower and the staff helped me by providing me with little things I had forgotten to get even though a WalMart was across the street.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Everything was clean, well organized, and reasonable. We were traveling on vacation to Florida. This was a good stopping point for us. The staff at about 11:00PM was very nice and helpful, especially to a road weary traveler. The next morning, check out was a breeze. The breakfast was helpful and allowed us to hit the road without having to stop for breakfast.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We stayed here for one night returning from Florida...and showed up with no reservations after midnight. The woman at the front desk was excellent and very friendly and took care to get me the right kind of room (we needed a sleeper sofa)...she was so friendly for how late at night it was. The hotel itself is an older property but very well maintained with clean rooms and bathrooms. I would easily recommend it over the other choices nearby.