“Was very friendly”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Toledo, Ohio
“Was very friendly”
Reviewed 22 June 2011

We were on our way home to Ohio from wintering in Fl. and found your accommodations very satisfactory and the staff was very helpful. They instructed us to a Mexican restaurant and the continental breakfast the next morning helped us to get on the road.

We would defintey stop again on our way back this winter.*

Room Tip: Notice if it looks clean on the outside.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 1 June 2011

My friends and I stayed at this motel during our way to florida for the long weekend. We all had a comforting experience during our stay. Staff was very helpful and rooms were clean. price for the motel was very reasonable keeping in mind that we were on budget. We also had no issues with bed bugs.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
bestinnperryga, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 11 June 2011
Thank you for taking the time out to review our hotel. We greatly appreicate your comments. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future. We try our best to provide you with clean and comfortable accomodations. Again, thank you for taking the time to review the hotel.
Reviewed 1 April 2011

Nothing fancy. We just needed some sleep. We were tired and it was close to the Hwy. Many other hotels nearby though. If you don't want to spend much then its ok. There are newer hotels on the other exit before this one. Lots of competition in the area.

• Stayed March 2011
Thank you for your review. We appreicate your comments and will do the best we can to offer the best value possible. We hope you choose Americas' Best Inn Perry, GA for your future visits where you will find nice, clean, comfortable rooms at the best price possible. Again, we appreiciate your valued opinion.
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 30 August 2010

America’s Best Inn - Perry GA. Written 8/30/2010
I stayed there a week ago for one night. Most of the rooms were vacant. It was quiet and the price was right. What a mistake.. This night ruined my entire week. I awoke to 50 to 100 BED BUG bites everywhere on my body. I still itch from the bites. As I was leaving in the morning I told the Indian person behind the counter that there were bed bugs in my room and showed him the bites. He looked at me and did not say a word, as if he did not know any English.
By far the sadist part about this experience was that there was many many vacant rooms at this hotel but they choose to place me in one with bed bugs (or they all have them). Also, they did not express any concern or understanding for me or their bed bugs infestation.
NEVER AGAIN AMERERICA’s BEST
BED BUG ALERT

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MrMaDoG
bestinnperryga, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 27 November 2010
Hello, We have NICE & CLEAN ROOMS & There is NO type of Bug problem as mentioned by one of the users. We have had a pest control company inspect the room, and they did not find anything. I hope you understand the situation and do not judge the motel by the review. We are a Nice & Clean motel with a reasonable rate and a freindly staff. Come & try us. You will not be dissappointed. Satisfaction Guranteed! Thank You very much for your time.

Travellers are raving about these Perry hotels

Georgia
Reviewed 11 October 2009

At first when I checked in the Front desks clerk was very nice. Then my husband and I went to the room that was assigned to us. We walked in the room and were greeted by a bug my husband had to kill. The room was kind of worn out- the toilet had too much water in it when you flushed it and it took for ever for the water to go down-but that was alright because all we wanted to do after we came from the Fair was sleep. So we turned on the air condition, and off to the "Fair" we went. My husband and I had fun at the Fair, and decided it's time to go to the room and get some rest from all the walking and fun we had. We get to the room and the air condition was not on...so my husband turned it on then 5 minutes later it turned off so he worked with it trying to get the air to stay on he tried for about 30 minutes. It was now getting late so I called the front desk and a gentlemen at the front desk insisted that I let him come to our room which I did not want becuase it was getting late, and all we wanted to do was get some sleep. My husband decides to let him comes to the room. He did something to the air condition that made the air stay on for 10 minutes then it would shut off for 20 minutes this continued through the entire night ....so could you imagine the air shutting on and off with a loud sound the entire night. Then to top it all off the refrigerator started making a ticking sound around 2:27am through the entire night....could have unplugged it but we had food in the refrigerator. Wait minute I'm not finish-then the guest next to our room turned their television up very loud so we heard everything on their televsion and all other kinds of noises they were making???? Then at 5 in the morning you heard every room door on our floor shut and every car and truck on the busy road next to the hotel go by. I would not recommend this hotel if you want to get some sleep because you are not going to get any sleep.

I want my money back!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 27 October 2008

This did used to be a Fairfeild, odd because the rooms do not look they were Fairfeild standards. This is a very low hotel on the pole. It IS NOT American owed, so as you should expect not the best quality of anything. Very thin scrathy towels, pet freindly but for 15.00 a day, rediculous if you see the rooms. On a busy road. Beds are not plush and pillow topped, if you get lucky you might get a microwave, (we didnt) just a 2 ft. tall fridge. Have ben here for a week. Truck parking right next to some of the rooms which you here at all hours of the night. One nighters maybe ok, any longer I'd advise other accomidations.

• Liked — Nothing
  • Disliked — Even more Nothing!!!!!
  • Stayed October 2008, travelled on business