“Bug-free, quiet, convenient”

Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Opp, Alabama
“Bug-free, quiet, convenient”
Reviewed 18 September 2012

The three things I want in an inexpensive lodging, and we got them Friday night, 9/14. Their website says the rooms have a coffee maker but we didn't see one in either of the rooms we rented, one a non-smoking room on the first floor, the other a smoking room on the second floor. Maybe available if you ask the front desk, but we were up and out too soon to bother.

Although the rest of the room was reasonably clean, the tub could and should have been scrubbed more thoroughly. That kept the visit from being 4 stars. The air conditioner and TV worked well, moderately comfortable bed, frige, microwave, no noises from the freeway nearby, well-lit parking lot, ample towels, friendly front desk person and housekeeping people. The pool looked nice but regrettably, we did not have time to try it.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
bestinnperryga, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 15 October 2012
Thank you for your generous comments. Our hotel offers the best value possible for our guests. We offer clean accomadations with many amenities while being the most economical. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, the staff at America's Best Inn Perry.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Fayetteville, TN
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My sister and I had drove 13 hours from Fayetteville, Tn to Auburndale, Fl. returning my grandkids to their papaw. We stayed there for 4 hours then began making the 13 hour trip back home. My sister had knee surgery a week or so earlier. She drove most of the way down. Our feet and legs were so swollen. We didn't have air conditioning in our car, so we were hot and miserable. The temperature was in the 90's.
We started through Perry, GA. and Sis said, "I think we should find a room, we need to rest". I spotted America's Best Inn. Check in was a breeze. The guy was so nice and was able to get us a room downstairs since my sister had knee surgery and couldnt walk upstairs.The room was nice and clean. I enjoyed a relaxing hot shower.The room was air conditioned. We had a refrigerator, an iron, a coffee pot, a microwave, everything we needed at our fingertips. We also had access to a very nice swimming pool. We had a wonderful nights sleep. I would recommend this place to anyone taking a trip through Perry, GA.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Wendy F
bestinnperryga, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted that you enojoyed your stay at our hotel. We provide all the amenities at the best possible price. I'm glad that you got everything you needed in your room. Also, thank you for using our beautiful pool. We wish you the best on your knee surgery. Hope to see you again on your next pass over.
Reviewed 9 May 2012 via mobile

The rooms were clean but definitely dated. The mattresses were no spring which we liked but the sheets were not fitted. The bedspread had holes and was old but clean. Pillows are very thin and an extra one would be nice. Sheets had a slight smell of bleach so you knew they were clean. There was a nice armchair and ottoman. The pool was being cleaned when we checked out and looked well maintained. We didn't check in until 5 am and they allowed us to stay until 1:30. There is a $10 pet fee and extra person fee. Overall the place is clean and fine to stay the night in but definitely dated and in need of an update. The staff were polite but need better communication. Housekeeping knocked on our door to tell us checkout was 11 at about 1 and we had to explain we were packing back up but were allowed to stay until 1:30.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank kopykat451
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you letting us know that our linen is clean and fresh. As always, we give all our customers the cleanest stay possible. We maintain high standards on being a clean hotel. We hope you choose us again on your future visits.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed overnight on our way from Louisville, KY to Florida. The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. I would definately reccomend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
bestinnperryga, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 2 April 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We appreciate your kind comments. We hope you choose our hotel on your future trips to Florida. We will be glad to take care of you. Sincerely, David
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 23 November 2011

The staff was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. Check in was a breeze and I was in my room within a few minutes of arrival. The rooms are spacious and clean. The beds were comfortable and we slept well. I was surprised to find a large table where I could spread out my laptop and my paperwork and still have plenty of room for snacks, fast food, etc, which were readily available within walking distance from the motel. The room came with a microwave and a small refrigerator which was very handy, an ironing board and iron. The only thing I had to ask for was a wakeup call. Breakfast was fresh & plentiful, with a good selection including such items as cereals, grits, waffles, coffee, OJ , etc.
The motel is not newly built and could use a little touch up here & there, but it is in good shape, well lit, clean, and everything worked. I was very pleased to find this motel and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank E J
bestinnperryga, Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 6 January 2012
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your comments. We hope you choose America's Best Inn on your future visits.
Suwanee, Georgia
Reviewed 2 October 2011

I have come here about 5 times and I love it. I think that I am going to come this next weekend. Their breakfeast is great and it has a lot of different choices. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are awesome. The air conditioning works great! Also the people who work here are very kind and help you in any way they can! I hope everybody stays at this hotel because it rocks! The beds are very nice and comfortable! They keep you warm with the layers of blankets! I am rating this a 5 star hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Brennan

Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Evan R
bestinnperryga, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this review, 24 October 2011
Thank you for your review and being a repeat customer. We appreciate your valued comments. We are glad you enjoy your stay every time. We hope you choose America's Best Inn Perry for your future visits. Please call me personally for a discount on your next visit.
Spring Hill, Florida
Reviewed 30 September 2011

We stop@america best inn on our way to Tn. overnite stay. I away have a problem sleeping in a different bed. My husband & i was enpressed. room was clean and it was a king size bed , but room was still large. & we slept like baby's . we would stop here again. Thank you America's Best Inn. for the peaceful nights rest

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank westcoastkat
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your valued comments. We hope you choose America's Best Inn Perry for your future visits to Tennesse.