“Kind hosts and great deal!”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #8 of 24 Hotels in Perry
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Recently stayed here for a friends wedding and really enjoyed it! The staff were incredibly friendly and more than accomodtaing. Clean sheets and beds, television with a good selection, close to conveniences and right off the freeway. Air conditioning (for the those hot Georgia summers!) and heating. Excellent comfort!! (especially for the price - around $45/night for 2 doucle beds)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband, our family and friends recently had the pleasure of staying here during our wedding weekend. The rooms were comfortable, clean, and spacious. The management accommodated our needs without question. When we called for extra blankets, the response time was prompt. The staff was courteous and friendly. The location is convenient and easily accessible. I am so grateful for the generosity of the management and would recommend the property without reservation.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This is a five star value hotel. I stayed two nights and never had any problems. The place is clean, comfortable and relaxing. It has a pool as well. The shopping is great, you only have to drive across the street to get to Kroger. I don't advise going to Hong Kong Buffet next door, the food is questionable and not fresh. It was recommended, is the only reason why I went, never again for me, as there are too many choices for this area, at least a dozen within 2/10 of a mile.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed on my way to Florida with my family. I must say I love the customer service I got from a great staff, very friendly and helpful !!! Nice clean rooms and affordable price I am very happy and will come back again in near future. Not to forget also had a lot to offer for breakfast, my kids loved it.

Room Tip: If you want to pay less and still get clean rooms for overnight stay this is the place for you and y...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Don S
bestinnperryga, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2014

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you for your review. We greatly appreciate it. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. I will convey your message to my staff about their wonderful customer service and cleanliness of the rooms. We hope you choose us again for your future travel needs. Thank You.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

i've been travelling to this area for work over past few years. I've tried pretty much all motels in the area and this one seems the best bang for my buck! Rooms are clean, staff is always friendly and pretty responsive. Breakfast bar has all the essentials i look for.

Also, the biggest plus for me is that since this motel isn't right next to 75, its actually quiet and i am able to get a good night's sleep! I don't get woken up by Semi's or car horns at all hours of the night. And for anyone who travels,i don't need to mention how important sleep is.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Talking to the owner and manager and was frustrated with a no show charge on a reservation. I was not given any consideration for a refund. I feel the customer service should have been better. I will not stay at this hotel in the future. I am in the area at least once a year and I will choose another hotel in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. The hotel was entirely booked during the day of your reservation due to special events and we held your room until the next day. We will be glad to give you an appropriate discount on your next visit. Thank You.

Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

Great price, nice clean room-perfect for a nights stay while traveling!!! Breakfast is not great - but it will get you going in the AM until you find something else. This was our first time traveling to FL with our dog & we really appreciate them accomodating pets too!

Stayed: February 2014