“Loved it!”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner
Dawson, Georgia
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Great food, just don't sit under the fan close to the front it will cool your food off soooo fast!! Nice friendly staff! Will return!

Visited August 2014

Canton, Georgia
“the surprise is inside”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

very rustic food was amazingly tasty I had a Fish taco I had never had one before. There were lots of large pieces of fish this was huge covered the plate more like a open face taco the size of a dinner plate
Was not happy with the restrooms
seemed old and in need of remodeling

Visited August 2014
Atlanta, GA
“Don't Be Fooled”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Aspen Mountain Grill is always packed for dinner during summer season, don't be fooled to think that it's because it is fantastic food, mostly it's because it's one of the few highly visible, highly accessible restaurants in Pine Mountain and has a fantastic outdoor patio dining area.

Other than the Aspen Mountain Grill homemade ranch dressing, nothing else really made me say "Yum." The rib-eye came our medium/medium-well and I ordered medium-rare. I chose not send it back - so that's on me - but that's a huge difference in cooking style. To top it off, it' didn't have great flavor. The baked potato was cooked well - but it's is hard to mess up a potato. The sauteed mushrooms/onions had more of a sweet flavor than savory - not my preference. The friend I was with ordered the pork chops and was not all at all enjoying them.

The service as ok - nothing great, nothing horrible.

If I go back to the area, I might try a basic burger and fries there ... but that's about it.

• Visited August 2014
Blairsville, Georgia
“Just OK”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We were refered to this restaurant from the local cupcake shop and decided against a restaurant across the street in order to go here.

My teenage daughter and I just wanted to get hamburgers and an appetizer. We choose hot wings, she had a bacon cheeseburger, I had the steak burger.

Wings were loaded with too much sal. Not sure if they were seasoned with salt and then cook with salted butter and hot sauce. They were overcooked too.

The burgers were presented nice, but when you ate the meat, it literally had no taste. It was as if the meat was watered down All you tasted was the sauce. I took everything off just to get a hunk of the meat to confirm the taste and it was blah!

2 burgers, one order of wings, 2 waters - 40.00 (with tip) waste of money!

• Visited July 2014
Tampa
“Good local place”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

While staying at the Chipley B+B, we drove to this place for dinner. It was all you can eat spaghetti night, and two us liked it. ( It was meat sauce, so take note if you wanted marinera sauce) Others had the prime rib sandwich/dip, which was like a french dip, and the grilled chicken sandwich. The tea was good, and Jordan was a very nice, cute server. We will come back here the next time we are in town.

• Visited July 2014