Ten of us stayed 1 night in a 3 bedroom villa as part of our Fantasy in Lights Package.
It was beautiful! It was clean and well stocked with towels, soaps, toiletries, etc, It even had wood for the fireplaces. Each bedroom had comfortable beds, a sitting area, large private bathoom and it's own deck. Two of the three had fireplaces.
There was a line to check in ( many people arrived at check in time) but the process was very fast and the line moved quickly. The staff was very courteous and professional.
The light show was great and I would definitely recommend you ride the trolley. It adds tremendously to the experience.
We will be making this an annual event for our family.
Dislikes: Should have stayed longer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Callaway Gardens is a special place to make memories whether with friends, family or business associates. The Gardens offers unique experiences with floral displays, zip line/obstacle courses, bicycle and walking trails. Traditional resort amenities include golf courses that have hosted 12 PGA Tour events. Banquet and meeting facilities provide for most any size meeting or conference. Featuring more 2,500 acres of 6,500 acres for self-guided experience, the variety of facilities, including accommodations, dining, make for quality time and quality experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Callaway Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callaway Gardens Georgia
- Callaway Gardens Resort
- Callaway Gardens Hotel Pine Mountain
- Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain
- Callaway Resort Pine Mountain