We just did a 1 night weekend getaway at Mountain Creek Inn.
The Hotel is older but they did a good job with renovations.
The bed was white, clean and comfortable. The furnishings were new and worked well. We stayed in a Garden room overlooking the lawn and golf course.
Since our stay included free entry into the gardens the price was a bargain for a relaxing weekend. We only ate breakfast at the Hotel but it was very good and the staff were freindly, pleasant and kept our coffee cups filled.
There is a biking trail connecting the Hotel to the gardens that we used several times.
We will definitely keep this on our list for our other recuperative weekend getaways
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Callaway Gardens is a special place to make memories whether with friends, family or business associates. The Gardens offers unique experiences with floral displays, zip line/obstacle courses, bicycle and walking trails. Traditional resort amenities include golf courses that have hosted 12 PGA Tour events. Banquet and meeting facilities provide for most any size meeting or conference. Featuring more 2,500 acres of 6,500 acres for self-guided experience, the variety of facilities, including accommodations, dining, make for quality time and quality experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Callaway Gardens reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Callaway Gardens Georgia
- Callaway Gardens Resort
- Callaway Gardens Hotel Pine Mountain
- Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain
- Callaway Resort Pine Mountain