Pine Mountain Chalets were a little hard to find, but after arriving, everything was great. The wedding was wonderful but it was hot being outside in the sun. You should have a canopy for guests to sit under since the hot sun was beating down Then coming inside for the reception, it was so cold we had to go back outside to get warm.
When I first called to make a reservation, I spoke with Debbie. She was very helpful and told me if I had any questions before we made the trip to just call or email. Well I certainly did this because I had a lot of questions and she answered all my questions and was very pleasant each time. Later I got to speak with Julie and she was very pleasant as well. I hope both of these ladies are rewarded for a job well done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene 65-acre Alpine village surrounding a 12-acre fishing lake. Chalet-style cabins can be rented as 1-8 bedrooms that can sleep 2-20 people. Chalets are privately owned vacation rentals, each reflecting the decor and taste of the owner of each unit. Amenities included are: swimming pool, flat bottom boats and canoes, putt-putt golf, ping-pong, pool tables, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Great for Family Reunions, Church Retreats, Weddings and Family Vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pine Mountain Club Chalets Hotel Pine Mountain
- Pine Mountain Hotel Chalets
- Pine Mountain Resort Chalets