“the best get away”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pine Mountain
Pine Mountain Club Chalets
Reviewed 8 April 2014

We ran away from home for a quite get away and that's What we got. Driving around Pine Mountain Ga and found The Pine Mountain Club Chalets We went in to get info and found a new PERFECT place for what will be our new vacation spot.
We walked in and were greeted with the warmest welcome from the nicest lady name Julie (she was great) we got the info and went to eat lunch at the 27th Grill lunch was wonderful and because of Julie at the chalets we called and went back for the night
it was just the 2 of us and just for one night but we will be back time and time again
great place for vacation or just a get away
LOVED IT
Thanks again Julie

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Thank you Heather P for being so helpful and attentive and making sure we had a great stay,we had a great peaceful weekend,perfect weather,did not won't to leave and already planning a return visit,may bring the whole family next time. My only suggestion would be to update the grill at the chalet we stayed at,everything else was fine.Thank you PMCC

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My parents stayed here when they were building their home, because they were experiencing cabin fever. I came to visit and fell in love with the adorable chalets! This is the place you want to stay when you want peace and quiet, and enjoy quality time with loved ones. Everyone is very professional and friendly and very close proximity to Callaway. I didn't realize that it is also an event center and you get married and host different activities. I have since met Heather Sellers and she is amazing! I will refer customer to Pine Mountain Club Chalets and so excited about their upcoming bridal show!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Toricoleman79
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My husband and I do not get to get away much due to jobs, running with children, and just responsibilities with home and family. We both lost our fathers in the last two years, so I made up my mind that we needed a good peaceful yet fun getaway for just us two. I had Pine Mountain recommended as close yet good place to go and found Pine Mountain Club Chalets. Julie and Heather went above and beyond to help me get a really special chalet right on the lake for my husband to fish. They helped me pick things for us to do and had everything set up by the time we arrived. We only had to go and were treated like VIP and called by name at every place. They had a recreation building, boats & canoes, and a great restaurant walking distance. We plan to go again this summer with the kids.

Room Tip: Chalets on the lake have the best views.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We recently stayed a weekend at the Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort. It was a peaceful, serene lakeside setting. Our cabin was updated and wonderfully comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Julie was especially helpful during our checkout experience. We highly recommend the Chalets as a place to unwind and enjoy the beauty of the Pine Mountain area.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 March 2014

A peaceful relaxing getaway that met all of my family needs. We took this trip just to getaway from the fast pace of life and all of the weight that can bare down on you when a family member is going through a tough illness. Chalet was spacious, clean, and cozy and I had a beautiful lake for my back yard. We had a great time, especially all of the recreation amenities that were included in our stay. If you want to be refreshed, restored, or rejuvenated.....visit PMCC...

Room Tip: I'm sure all of the chalets are great, but being on the lake was just incredible...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Julie was an excellent hostess. She made sure that the room was very clean and up to standards. The cabin was very nice and spacious. Everything that we wanted and more. There were also a lot of attractions and amenities to fit our needs. We look forward to coming back again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
#2 of 5 in Pine Mountain
Meriwether Country Inn
Meriwether Country Inn
#2 of 2 in Warm Springs

Been to Pine Mountain Club Chalets? Share your experiences!