We all had a wonderful time at Pine Mountain Club Chalets Resort this weekend. The staff was so friendly and helpful. My teenage grandson and his friend truly enjoyed all of the amenities: pool, canoes and row boat, billiards, ping pong, tennis and putt putt. The resort felt very safe and family friendly. We would like to thank Julie for all of her help in planning this vacation and during our stay. She was genuinely kind. The chalet was VERY spacious with 2 bedrooms and a large loft with beds, 3 bathrooms, not to mention the large screened in porch. The kitchen was well equipped. Thank you again to the staff for making my first retirement getaway a relaxing success. Lorrie Hassett.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene 65-acre Alpine village surrounding a 12-acre fishing lake. Chalet-style cabins can be rented as 1-8 bedrooms that can sleep 2-20 people. Chalets are privately owned vacation rentals, each reflecting the decor and taste of the owner of each unit. Amenities included are: swimming pool, flat bottom boats and canoes, putt-putt golf, ping-pong, pool tables, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Great for Family Reunions, Church Retreats, Weddings and Family Vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pine Mountain Club Chalets Hotel Pine Mountain
- Pine Mountain Hotel Chalets
- Pine Mountain Resort Chalets