Julie at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. Have stayed here before and cabin was very nice. This year's trip was last minute and cabin was substandard. Beds were uncomfortable and bathroom roof leaked. Stay away from cabin 76 and you will be fine. Other cabin rentals in other years have been excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A serene 65-acre Alpine village surrounding a 12-acre fishing lake. Chalet-style cabins can be rented as 1-8 bedrooms that can sleep 2-20 people. Chalets are privately owned vacation rentals, each reflecting the decor and taste of the owner of each unit. Amenities included are: swimming pool, flat bottom boats and canoes, putt-putt golf, ping-pong, pool tables, tennis, basketball and volleyball. Great for Family Reunions, Church Retreats, Weddings and Family Vacations. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Pine Mountain Club Chalets Hotel Pine Mountain
- Pine Mountain Hotel Chalets
- Pine Mountain Resort Chalets