La Quinta Inn & Suites Savannah Airport - Pooler
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Pooler)
View Hotel
All reviewspet friendly hotelgas stationtraveling with petssmall dogeasy accessgreat place to stayno extra chargeexcellent hotelsausagedefinitely stay here againrooms were very cleanwaffleswe've stayedthe breakfast areaoff the highwayup to datefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was one of the cleanest and well maintained LQ's I've stayed in. I chose this location because I travel with my dog (always stay at La Quintas on the road) and was visiting Savannah. It's not too far from the historic district and of all the LQ'S in the Savannah area got the best Tripadvisor reviews. There isn't much green area around the hotel to walk your dog, but there is a road adjacent to it that will give you a decent grass and bushes. Breakfast was the best at any LQ'S I've stayed at- inc. sausage gravy and biscuits! Now that's Savannah style hospitality.

Room Tip: If traveling with pets, ask for a first floor room OR ones near the stairwell by the outside exits. Elevator is in middle of hotel hallway.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank bayblues
A TripAdvisor Member
Boca Raton
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was traveling and need to bring my dog with me. I searched many hotels but most are not pet friendly so when I found this hotel (and it was very close to I-95) I was very happy. The hotel was beautiful, had clean rooms, excellent location, was pet friendly and had a good variety in the breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 January 2014

We stopped here for a night on our road trip with our two dogs. (Pets get a complimentary stay at La Quinta). Our room was odor-free, clean as a whistle, and looked quite new with nice linens (both bed and bathroom), granite sink in bathroom, new carpet, flat screen tv, etc. The bed was very comfortable. Despite being next to the freeway, it was very quiet. Complimentary breakfast was ho-hum (waffles, sausage, cereals, breads), but certainly adequate to get us going. Would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank Sactosunny
Reviewed 5 January 2014

We happened to be travelling back from holidays with family up north when we decided to split the trip in half with a stay in Savannah. BEST MOVE WE EVER MADE WAS TO STAY AT LQ IN POOLER!!! This hotel is just off I-95 AND is pet friendly...and I do mean friendly! Every member of the staff greeted us with a smile and a friendly greeting for our hound dog as well. When staying at "pet friendly" hotels I typically have adjusted my expectations downward, but did not need to here. As soon as you enter the hotel lobby, you can tell that these people take care of their facility...every part of it. First stop after a long drive was the common area men's room which was spotless. The workout room next to it was also without a spot (tough to do, but they did!). When we entered our room, we were pleasantly surprised to find a FRESH CLEAN SMELLING ROOM!!! No pet odors to be found anywhere. The sheets were exceptionally fresh and the room size was very generous. Our room had a king bed, an ample work space desk, a pull out sofa sleeper and two sitting chairs, along with a generously sized flat panel HDTV on top of a wall unit containing the refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker (which you don't need, because the staff always seemed to keep fresh and hot coffee down in the breakfast area). And then there is the breakfast!!! Super fresh and down home southern home made feast.

Bottom line, if you are looking for a place to kick back, relax and enjoy after a long (or short) trip, stay at the LQ in Pooler. You won't be sorry you did.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jack S
A TripAdvisor Member
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 4 January 2014

It was a very pleasant experience after a very long and stressful drive. For the price it can't be beat. Breakfast was included and was just what we needed to start us off on the next leg of our journey. Good job!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family