Cottonwood Suites Savannah Hotel & Conference Center
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Econo Lodge(Pooler)
View Hotel
All reviewsstaff went out of their waythe entire staffstaff was friendlyfront desk staffstaying at this hotelwafflesenjoyed my staythe room was nicecomforterinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

I recently had a 4 night stay here while on business. I am a heavy business traveler and been a Wyndham customer for about 5 years. This recently became a Wyndham property. The hotel is currently going through renovations the room was clean. And the staff seemed ok. However if your a business traveler and need WIFI that's where your problem will start. The business center computer was broken the whole stay and there was never a sign posted. The wifi is slower then dial up and barely worked. Over 8 hours just to download paper work from my work. It was a very big inconvenience. Also the toilet leaked from day one main trance attempted to fix it lasted a few hours then it started again. So you always had a wet bathroom floor. Also most of the time when you would go to the front desk you would have to wait cause the girls would be having personnel conversations on there cell phones. When I went to check out I waited a good 10 min for someone to come to the front desk. You could here they where in the back talking about Christmas presents.
All in all this has to be one of the worse Wyndham properties I have ever stayed in. I don't believe I would ever stay here again of recommended this hotel to anyone. Take my advise as a top contributor on trip advisor. Spend a few dollars more and stay somewhere better. This place would only be good for a few hour stopping point maybe.
Never again!!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The night staff was very pleasant upon check in and gave me hope that the reviews were wrong. Nothing like checking in to discover your toilet doesn't work, your television remote doesn't work, there are no trash cans in your room, there are roaches, the bath tub is filthy, and the carpet is soaked. It took over 24 hours to get the handle on the toilet fixed. Everything is dusty and marred by paint. The hallway is littered with empty cigarette packs and construction items. I think I found my missing chair in the hallway... This place makes me think of a halfway house with all the folks milling around the hallways like zombies.

I think I would have been less upset had the daytime counter person seemed even remotely interested in my problems. Will definitely NOT stay here again, nor would I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have recently had the occasion to travel to Pooler on business. I pay my own expenses and often budget myself to keep my overhead down. I saw the Ramada Pooler's web site on-line and gave it a try.

The reservation on-line reservation process was simple. Check-in was smooth, parking ample and my room easy to find. My experience with all hotel staff was cordial and I was well treated during my stay. The hotel rooms are apparently being remodeled as evidenced by the activity I saw while there. My room was clean and bug free. I am puzzled by the last two reviews as they seem nearly identical with lots of issues... Oh well, I wonder . . .

I will stay there again as it is a good value in the location I need to stay. And from my perspective a very comfortable hotel overall.

My one clear disappointment was the bar located off the lobby. Named Lucky's it seems to be frequented by every smoker in Pooler. I do enjoy a drink or two after work however I am not a smoker and could not strike it in Lucky's. When I inquired at the hotel front desk as to smoking laws in Georgia I was told Lucky's was a leased space at the end of their lease and the bar would soon be smoke free.

Georgia should consider laws similar to those in Florida regarding smoke free environments. Not having to carve ones way through a hazy blanket of nicotine byproduct to secure a day end beer is a better way to go.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and I drive 4 hours on Thanksgiving Day to be with our family. We arrived at 5 pm to be checked in and we were rudely greeted by two women at the counter. They said, " hold on, we are changing over" and made us wait for 15 minutes while they bickered about the drawer coming up short by a dime. We finally checked in and when I asked the girl what time breakfast ended she couldn't give us an answer and she said if we had any more questions someone else would be on duty to help us. Now to the room...rusted towel racks...dirty tub...mold and mildew in sink...roaches came out of the plug sockets and we took pictures of it! The next morning we went to the counter to check out a day early and the girl at the counter was on her cell phone on a personal call. I went to the lady serving breakfast and asked for the manager and the manager showed up with 3 other employees to intimidate my husband and I. I have pictures and recorded video of our check in experience as well as I have called corporate twice. Do not go to this hotel. I am going higher up the chain til I get a resolution for my Thanksgiving experience.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family