Econo Lodge
US$151
US$146
US$84
US$79
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 April 2013

We stay at The Travel Lodge in Pooler Ga every year. It's our half way point from Va to Fl. The rooms are always clean and the pool is perfect! Our recent stay was so great after the staff told us about all the cool things to do in Savanna that we stayed another night. The clerks printed out maps and local attraction. We'll be back again next year!

Room Tip: I've like every room we ever stayed in.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2013

This was a hotwire booking. We have generally just booked and all has gone well.
However, this place was shady. My friend and I were getting together to spend a night in Savannah then head back to New York. She arrived earlier then I with her daughter and was able to check-in instead of waiting in her car outside. When I arrived they had the chain on the door which surprised me. When I entered the room it seemed fine so have nothing to stay about the place itself but those staying at the motel seemed less than savory. Her daughter told me we can't stay here I feel unsafe. Hotwire was gracious enough to issue a refund and book us at the Quality Inn about a mile away. The difference was day and night. The manager was rude when trying to check-out (runaway) because we had checked in an hour earlier. I explained the issue and she said well you were here for an hour. I told her nothing had been touched and she could check the room. She said well you went through hotwire scoffed at me and walked away. I left my keys with the gentleman sitting at the front and left. You will note the entire front area is enclosed behind glass. I did pay $15 more for the Quality Inn and the room was smaller but the area was welcoming and well lit, the room was clean and neat and the staff warm and friendly.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank traveller266
Reviewed 9 March 2013

This hotel was clean and comfortable. It could use a few updates but overall it was OK. We stayed only for one night but this would be a good place if you plan on staying longer and are looking to stay within your budget.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2013

My husband & I needed to stop overnight in Pooler, Georgia on our way back to Ohio. We stayed at this Econo Lodge 5 yrs ago & were pleased with the accommodations. What a difference 5 yrs makes! Our room was in such poor condition....from loose bathroom floor tiles to the outside door which didn't appear to line up snugly into the opening to close properly. Thank goodness for the security chain! Never again......

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ann964
Reviewed 12 November 2012

Do not stay at the Econo Lodge on 80 in Pooler, Ga! Nasty, nasty, nasty! We were in town for just one nite and the Econo Lodge was recommeded to us. However, there are 2 of them and we stayed at the wrong one. I was afraid for our little dog to even walk on the carpet! And TV didn't work! Disgusting!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family