We chose this hotel because it was pet friendly. ($20 pet fee). From the outside it looked brand new, but upon entering we realized it was one being renovated. They must have redone the outside first. The lobby was nice and the halls were clean. The pet room we received was on the 1st floor which was convenient. The beds were not too comfortable, too soft. The duvet cover was dirty and covered with pet hair as was the curtains. The bath was clean but the door lock was missing and the fan was LOUD. The walls were well insulated. The big screen tv was nice too. But the big winner was the amazing breakfast the next morning. Huge selection! Sausage, potatoes, eggs, waffles, cereals, fruit, yogurt, pastries, juices, milk, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate. AMAZING! We used the pool and hot tub, too much chlorine and not warm enough, plus a lot of stuff cluttering the area. Not impressed. Keep on renovating as this place certainly has potential to be a wonderful hotel with some more work. We will try it again next time we travel and see how the renovations went.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Country Inn & Suites, I-95 North (Port Wentworth) welcomes you to a smooth check-in in our cozy lobby and comfortable rooms. Complimentary hot breakfast served daily to start your mornings right. Our heated indoor pool and hot tubs are just some of the added amenities we have to offer. Let our staff make your stay a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Savannah I-95 North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Savannah i-95 North Hotel Port Wentworth
- Country Inn And Suites Savannah i-95 North
- Country Inn Port Wentworth
- Port Wentworth Country Inn