“was clean but had noise from outside. was average. needed...”

Super 8 Port Wentworth Savannah Area
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Port Wentworth

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel. I stayed here for 5 nights while working in the area.
Check-in was fast. Clean room, good Wi-FI, and a good breakfast selection! There is a truck stop next store that's open 24 hours, plenty of places to eat with in walking distance. The General Manager was very friendly and helpful. I am a long time customer of Wyndham Hotels and a Gold Member and all in all I had a great stay. I do recommend this place for the price!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth Savannah Area, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Glad you enjoyed your stay, Look forward to seeing you again
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 12 April 2014

We couldn't have asked for a nicer place for SUCH a REASONABLE price. Convenient enough to Savannah. Clean nice rooms, GREAT beds, helpful staff, exercise room, refrigerator and microwave in room, breakfast. We know where we'll be staying next time!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
So Glad your enjoyed your stay, Hope to see you on your next trip
Norfolk, Virginia
Reviewed 5 March 2014

After paddling out from our three days in the Okefenokee Swamp, near the Florida border in Georgia, we headed back north and decided Wentworth Exit was enough mileage. We welcomed the sight of the Super 8, with a neighboring restaurant, and took our meal and had a good shower and sleep. The room was pleasantly painted in color and was clean. The bed was comfortable.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth Savannah Area, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Hey Mark

Thank You for the Kind words, We are Glad you enjoyed your stay.. We look forward to seeing you in the Future...

Mac
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 February 2014

This place is so nasty even the bedbugs won't stay! Floors nasty, we wore our shoes the entire time. Beds horrible! Showers not clean! Staff doesn't care. We were overcharged on our credit card. Free breakfast not any good.

• Stayed February 2014
Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth Savannah Area, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Please give me a Call at the hotel 912-965-9393 so that we can discuss your Charges, If you were over charged I would like to get that corrected.. Sorry your stay wasn't as you expected We will take what you said and work on those issues, I think I remember your stay, Please give me a call..

Travellers are raving about these Port Wentworth hotels

Bayside,NY
Reviewed 15 February 2014

My room was convenient to the highway exit. It was clean and neat. The hotel was only 10 miles from the downtown area.There was a restaurant right across the walkway from the hotel. Pool area was closed.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Mac H, Front Desk at Super 8 Port Wentworth Savannah Area, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Thank you for your Review, We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again for a future stay.